New mix. Glitchy Synth Metalcore

@beneath: Yeah man! Still all exclusively podfarm, I'd really love to mic up amps, just my location and all, neighbours won't be too happy with an amp giving it the beans! aha Yeah! Im really happy with that little 2.00 section :D

@Emmy, Thanks alot! There is vocals to go on it, Im just playing in pre pro for the proper EP. But yeah, Vocals are overrated ;) aha

I really like this, has potential to be pretty epic.

I think there's too much compression in the mix overall though, definitely killing the dynamics of the track. How much GR is going on on the 2buss?

Totally hear you guys about the bass. It's all programmed with this really terrible, 4Front bass vst. Probably going to upgrade to Trillian for demoing with. Definatly agree on it needing more actual tone.
Please just buy a bass instead of Trillian, it would work out the same in cost but sound so much better aha.

Sounds good - took awhile to get into it - the begining of the song is kinda boring, but then it get's into all the syth stuff and orchestrial arrangements, and I like your chord passages. Just not a fan of the machine gun drums, but I can tell you're a real songwriter.