new mix song (hardcore real drums, engl powerball with recabinet.......

reminds me of bostonian Since the Flood a LOT, which is good! nuthin wrong with the mix, hardcore's meant to be little bit unpolished and ruff in the corners so i dont see why this mix could be a total failure man. you turn down the guitars a notch tho.

everything is very dull sounding. Compress the bass some more, get rid of some of the boxy 400hz (roughly) in the guitars and perhaps give them some more in the 6-10khz range. Turn up the vocals a bit and again let them have some more highs. You might have to alter the drums after all of that as well, bringing up the overheads. If you haven't already then put a limiter on the OHs to kill some of the snare transients as they're making it sound panned quite heavily to the right.

edit: are the OHs high passed? if so where

thanks for the answers I will try to fit a little quite as we say.

and i will try post here all the tracks for if someone can help me to mix it better ......

everything is very dull sounding. Compress the bass some more, get rid of some of the boxy 400hz (roughly) in the guitars and perhaps give them some more in the 6-10khz range. Turn up the vocals a bit and again let them have some more highs. You might have to alter the drums after all of that as well, bringing up the overheads. If you haven't already then put a limiter on the OHs to kill some of the snare transients as they're making it sound panned quite heavily to the right.

edit: are the OHs high passed? if so where

the overheads have a hipass but I do not remember where this one is filtered i believe this is on 4khz .... is it great?