New Monitors For Me

Jun 30, 2005
Devon, England
As everyone keeps noting the dullness in hi end in my recordings because of the fact i use headphones which are very present in the hi end, i'd say its time to replace the monitors i never use, the behringer truth monitors, or behringer liars and someone called them. Anyway, i'm thinking of getting these. I will keep using my MDR 7506s for mixing, if they're good enough for sound on sound, they're good enough for me.

Quote from SoS: " However, some of the more modern designs can produce a pretty respectable sound, and models worthy of consideration and auditioning include the AKG K271, Beyerdynamic DT150, Sennheiser HD250, and Sony MDR7506 and MDR7509. The last two models are particularly impressive, and I often use the MDR7509s myself when mixing on headphones. "

ADAM A7 - U.K. International Cyberstore

Objections?

yea ive compared the A7's against other adams, genelecs, mackies, etc. the A7's kick ass.. the genelecs seems to have a "sparkle" in the top end which was very accurate of what was really going on in the mix.. but anyways im fixing to get a pair of A7's

i've heard alot of people raving about adam A7's, and adams in general.

seems theyre really True and translate well to other systems.

I've only really used 824's and have gone off them something chronic. WAY to Hi fi