New mp3 of the month at Tom Nouga.com

Hallelujah!
My musical saviour has come!
I will wait...
You have alot of stuff to put on a monthly basis from the various bands?
Can we choose? :) :)

LOL
Two requests.. :)
The Pan.Thy.Monium demo.. hehe :)
And I heard something about a Nightingale accustic live show?
I'm not sure..
If these are available, I'll be the happyest boyscout in the world :)

Dag: I will look forward to the October mp3s, hehe. Rare karaboudjan sounds fantastic. Should we keep an eye on your site for updates sooner than October?

P.T.M Demo ? I don´t play on it and i don´t have it but i play on all the albums so why not. I hope Dan has a copy.
There are no N.G "unplugged" i´m sorry
The "Karaboudjan" is a jamsession with Dan ( Drums) Me ( Bass) and Patrik Selsfors ( Guitar ) It was supposed to be an album ( with strangness added ofcourse )
It´s more like jazzrock than metal. I won´t put anything up until October and if i do the forum is the first to know

Yeah, Brända Skepp rocks and thanks for "Stealing", too.
Am I the only one who thinks that Dag sounds like Ian Astbury, singer from "The Cult" at the end of "Brända Skepp" where he sings "nananaa"?

Thanks, now i know. There´s always time for rock.
The album is nearly finished i have heard 6 tracks so far and..........they rock. Soon i will put up a "teaser" for downloading
I´ll let you know on the forum of course.

No teasers please! :(
I mean.. they ruin the feeling of waiting for a new album... Rather buy it and find out for myself, besides, I think the temptation will overtake me... :(

Whatever you decide will be fine with me, this is just my opinion

Originally posted by Crimson Death
No teasers please! :(
I mean.. they ruin the feeling of waiting for a new album... Rather buy it and find out for myself, besides, I think the temptation will overtake me... :(

Whatever you decide will be fine with me, this is just my opinion

The feeling of waiting for an album is horrible. Trust me, I know these things.

I know so too.. But that feeling is so pure and sacred once you get the album... So virgin... It's one of the best feelings ever...
It's waiting for something that's worth it...