New mp3 of the month

Dutch soundengineer: Feedback, low guitarmix

:D HAHAHAHA
Dag, you make me laugh. If that was you. Which I presume it was.
Great stuff.

you guys should release a live dvd :)
or video bootlegs or something :\
i wanna see you play live

@Gurgelguff: Just for the die hard fans here at the forum, ayn chance we can download "Nightfall Overture" from the AA-sessions at the "Mp3 of the Month"-link somewhere soon? :) Post it on 24th of December, it would make one hell of a chrismas gift! :)

I would like to upload "Nightfall" but i haven´t heard the finished version yet. I don´t know if Dan has put vocals on it yet :erk:
Maybe we release a "limited homeburn DVD" sometime. The stuff from Cyprus is great and one guy filmed our gig at the latest PP but i haven´t seen it.

Dag: two of those photos on the page are taken by me and not by Markus (who either did not see that page yet or didn´t realize it weren´t all his pix??). Check your mailbox. I´m quite upset.

(EDIT: actually I am VERY ANGRY!)

Hi,

I haven't took any pics, I was busy with recording. :) But my mate Nico did a lot of pics. The pic from Dan on the Keyboard is taken by Nico I think.

@Fireangel

Warum schreibst Du mir eigentlich nicht mehr zurück? Seid dem Du weggefahren bist hab ich keine Mail mehr bekommen. :-(
Dag hat'S bestimmt nicht böse gemeint. Bestimmt nur vertan.

Unicorn said:
Hi,

I haven't took any pics, I was busy with recording. :) But my mate Nico did a lot of pics. The pic from Dan on the Keyboard is taken by Nico I think.

@Fireangel

Warum schreibst Du mir eigentlich nicht mehr zurück? Seid dem Du weggefahren bist hab ich keine Mail mehr bekommen. :-(
Dag hat'S bestimmt nicht böse gemeint. Bestimmt nur vertan.
well, on that page you are credited for all the photos, if you like to take a look. And a) Those two pix of mine weren´t supposed to get online AT ALL and b) I am not credited for them. And I don´t want to get credits now, I want them removed asap.
It could be that it is a misunderstanding (what you wrote in german), but til now I haven´t gotten mail from Dag or anything has happened. I wait for his reply and then we´ll see if it was misunderstanding. And nevertheless, I could just get furious, because even if they are removed now, they came to public already and I didn´t want that, so you can´t turn back time now...:cry:

Markus, ich hatte zwar Internet unterwegs, aber war ziemlich beschäftigt ;) sorry, ich werde dir in den nächsten Tagen schreiben. Wie du vielleicht gesehen hast, habe ich unterwegs ein oder zweimal auf UM gepostet, aber sonst war auch nichts. Und dann bin ich gestern abend erst zurückgekommen.
If you meanwhile like to read other texts of mine than mail, here are two new interviews ;)

Before The Dawn
http://www.konzi-tip.de/v2/index.php?module=ContentExpress&func=display&ceid=204

Profane Omen
http://www.konzi-tip.de/v2/index.php?module=ContentExpress&func=display&ceid=203

Letzte Woche habe ich auch gearbeitet (Spinefeast) und ein neues Inti gemacht....

I can't understand why it's so bad for you that your pics got released?
Did you want to use them for your interview exclusively?
Dag maybe just interchanged them.

Unicorn said:
I can't understand why it's so bad for you that your pics got released?
you don´t need to understand. But it is like this. I don´t need to have a reason for that which you or anyone else would understand (I mean I have a reason, but I can´t explain that_way) I just didn´t want it.

Unicorn said:
Did you want to use them for your interview exclusively?
Dag maybe just interchanged them.
yeah, but see, we speak about trust. I have tons of pictures from concerts.
Some are published, and some I keep for myself, my best friends and other chosen people. And when I send few of them them away, my friends know they should keep them for themselves, and to the others I tell. So it is not nice to find out you can´t rely on someone. It´s like in a company when important facts would get known to outsiders, or when CDs are in the net before release: the person can´t say just "oops, I made a mistake ...." and then that´s it...

Ah well, I won´t discuss this now further. I wait first what Dag has to say.

Pictures and bitrate

I mixed Unicorn ( or Nicos ? ) pics with "Fireangels" and i´m sorry for that. As you may see i have removed them. Those things should´t happen but sometimes they do. My excuses

The file is big enough already. 8 Mb is big for us people in the wood without cable:)