new music?

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
If anyone feels like posting some new music they just discovered....feel free to post it here......by meaning new, stuff that you just got into or just came across and want to spreald the word....

Alpha Tiger.....the singer looks like a goof and a half but has great voice.

Attick Demons....hear the Maiden influence?

Persian Risk....old NWOBHM band.....very commercial sounding almbum but solid.

Dark Forest.....thier new album on Cruz Del Sur is fantastic.

Timeless Miracle....I discovered these guy about 4 years ago....I still play this disc all the time. amazing from start to finish.

EF Band....under the radar NWOBHM band.....go to about 4 minuts into the video for thier big song. Love is a Game.

recorded version

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark Star - Just discovered this CD a couple weeks ago. The album is pretty good but this is the stand out track by far.

Astral Doors - Found this album in the bargain bin for $2. Singer is straight up Dio worship and the music is very Dio or Rainbow/Ritchie Blackmore guitars. This song especially.

Heard of these guys before but never really took a listen until now. I really like their new album.

Alpha Tiger is crazy awesome, got to here their album a few weeks before it got released last year. One of the best releases of 2011.

Attick Demons is killer, sounds so much like Bruce but their music is original and standouts. Amazing this was their first full length album and they've been around since the mid-90s.

Eliminator from the UK. Debut EP We Rule The Night last year

Axe Battler from Chile. Debut ep Wrath of my Steel 2010

Black Country Communion. Joe Bonnamassa, Glenn Hughes, Jason Bonham, and Derek Sherinian. Need I say more?

Battle Beast from Finland. Debut album Steel from 2011

Rocka Rollas. Debut album The War of Steel Has Begun. You can thank me now for exposing this band to the world. They came to me for looking for some record deal but not well established yet here for a non-live band so I redirected them to Stormspell Records and look what happened. You're welcome world.

Yes, Rocka Rollas is just a studio band comprised of 2 people. This is genuine info right here since none of it is presented in the booklet. Cid plays all instruments while a friend of his does vocals. They have enough material already written for about 4 albums, so expect to hear alot more from them in the near future.