New My Dying Bride forthcoming.

34.788%... i did not like that album one bit. i like the new one though. not nearly as much growling. but Aaron did an amazing job vocally. its kinda like Songs of Darkness, but also at points, shows the influence of the older stuff. great album though.

Black Stone Wielder said:
Lol. Good one! You rule! Yay Distorted Mind!
You are so awesome with RIP Jon Nodveidt in your sig. WOW such originality. Clap Clap.

actually, I don't see anyone else on this board with that in their signature, so yeah, i guess it is original.

this always pisses trolls off

This message is hidden because Black Stone Wielder is on your ignore list.

LOLZ

Like Gods of the Sun, you jackasses! It's their best work.

A kiss to remember, for my fallen angel...beautifully crafted.

derek said:
Like Gods of the Sun, you jackasses! It's their best work.

A kiss to remember, for my fallen angel...beautifully crafted.

It is an amazing album, but....

The Angel and the Dark River is a Doom classic. It is very tough to beat that album, and I don't feel that LGOTS can hold its own to it.

I don't particuarly measure anything to a predetermined scale of throwaway->classic, I just feel that Like Gods of The Sun is a beautiful record. Some of the tracks present speak to me more than any other MDB record, and ergo - I like it best. :)

I understand. Like Gods of the Sun took me forever to get into. I didn't particularly like Aaron's vocals on that album. Then, after I listened to it, and listened to it, they grew on me. Eventually it was one of my favorites. That's really the only thing I've ever felt that held that album back, but I'm not saying that the vocals were bad.