new My Dying Bride samples - "The Dreadful Hours"

I think it's especially cool that they'll put a remake of "The Return of the Beautiful" on the disc. October 22nd´s gonna be a red-letter day for me. MDB release a new album and Kata two new tracks :)
Last but not least there's the Opeth/Kata-gig in November... Yeah, dark is the season :devil:

Actually I'm not very fond of those "Meisterwerk" and "Resonance" double releases. Peaceville should have burned all rare tracks of MDB and Anathema on one disc each. No reasonable fan who bought all regular albums really cares for this "best of" mixes but searches for demo, bonus and live tracks only. I won't and can't spend my few bucks on stuff I already have. The "Trinity"-cd (MDB-EPs) was worth the money, but this way it smells like a mini rip-off. :bah:

i just got the new MDB a couple days ago. still
haven't had the chance to hear the whole
thing... but the couple songs i heard
sound promising. i'm not a huuuge
fan tho. the kata EP is what
i need to get my hands on.

Originally posted by my dying groom
Actually I'm not very fond of those "Meisterwerk" and "Resonance" double releases. Peaceville should have burned all rare tracks of MDB and Anathema on one disc each. No reasonable fan who bought all regular albums really cares for this "best of" mixes but searches for demo, bonus and live tracks only. I won't and can't spend my few bucks on stuff I already have. The "Trinity"-cd (MDB-EPs) was worth the money, but this way it smells like a mini rip-off. :bah:

One cd is all acoustic and orchestral re workings apparently. Can't remeber which one. So I'm looking 4ward 2 it (if I can ever get my hands on it)