New Nerve Damage(My Band) Demo on myspace.com

It sounds great. If you play shows outside of chicago, i know two venues that would book your band for gigs. I also know a station out here that gives bands air time if you send them your demos.

I listen to the station every day. I'm sure you could check out the adress at this link www.x1039.com

Their the local station out here in my area. Would be cool to see if they would play your band cause they've done stuff like that before. Also, every saturday night from 9 pm to 12 am, they have a show called Extreme X where they play only metal. That's the only time really good metal bands get airplay. Other than the saturday night metal show, they play just the regular stuff like sum 41, unwritten law, all types of different bands from different genres on music.

If you wanna check out www.51buckingham.com or www.theglasshouse.us, those are the venues that would probably book your band. Both of them are located in pomona, california.

Interesting thing too, is that Cinder, Ryan's band from battle for ozzfest, is actually getting airplay out here. I also heard that they got signed to Interscope Records, which is a bigger label tham Sactuary records, which a dozen furies got signed to. If you ask me, Cinder got the better end of the deal and they did'nt even win.

Very good dude! I'm surprised. Good guitar work. I play guitar and I love the riff's. Love the solo's! I play solo's in my band and when we play shows people come up to me and say "Dude I havent heard guitar like that in a long time!"

This stuff sounds quite mature! I have to admit, I'm not crazy about the vocal style buddy, but you have good delivery and it sounds as good as any band that's getting radio play now.

Good luck with your music!

mentalmeltdown said:
This stuff sounds quite mature! I have to admit, I'm not crazy about the vocal style buddy, but you have good delivery and it sounds as good as any band that's getting radio play now.

Good luck with your music!

Thank you for your Honest opinion.