New Night Over Europe – 2010 Spring Tour

my last gig was the swallow the sun/ insomnium/ omnium gatherum tour and swallow the sun didn't quite do it. as for best lineup ever judas priest/megadeth/testament takes some beating from a year ago.

So, you should've read it for sure, but let's post it the same :loco:

†††

Support bands for New Night over Europe confirmed

February 1st, 2010 - We’re pleased to welcome our finnish friends and dark heavyweights Swallow The Sun as the direct support for the New Night Over Europe 2010 tour.

Opening act on the tour will be the hypnotic German instrumentalists Long Distance Calling.

Both bands have featured guest vocals by Jonas Renkse and rumours say there might be a chance that Jonas will join them one of the nights for an extra performance.

We think this is nothing but an excellent fitting package and we’re sure you all feel the same, so come out and celebrate the darkness and sing the songs with us!

The show in at Doornroosje in Nijmegen, The Netherlands is sold out.

†††

I also saw Swallow the sun live a couple of months ago. They didn't play so much, but they were great on stage. I had only their debut album and now I got all the other records. All beautiful works. Maybe the only one I don't like so much is exactly the last one 'New moon', but time shall tell.

Both bands have featured guest vocals by Jonas Renkse and rumours say there might be a chance that Jonas will join them one of the nights for an extra performance.

I don't see that happening but who knows.

He never joined StS during the US tour right?

my boyfriend has just given to me 2 ticket for rome gig!!!! soooooooooo happy

support bands are good, long distance calling have done a good album and of course, i hope they will plat the nearing grave with mr. renske :)

those two supports will have the crowd asleep not warmed up.

who do you think they´re opening for, friggin Blind Guardian? I think the lineup is just perfect.

I'm looking for the promoters of the two concerts in Spain. If anyone knows who they're please send me a message. I only can offer my gratitude... Yeah, I know, you can't resell it on ebay but it looks great in a post.

So you´re desperately looking for the phone number of the promoters of the Spain shows, so you can say thank you? I´m grateful too, but I don´t see the point

I've finally decided and since I cannot easily go to any of the 3 Italian dates, I'll be in Lubiana the same week-end and it's gonna be great for sure :headbang:!!!
Can't wait to be there!!!

Katatonia-flyer-Slovenia.jpg