Spanish/Portuguese Tour Confirmed

LifeDepraved

My soul got a crack
Sep 9, 2002
Phoenix AZ
SPANISH/PORTUGUESE TOUR CONFIRMED

February 7th, 2007
contributed by Pope Nyström

Since Spain was left out of the european tour back in spring last year, we’re happy to be able to fullfill our fans requests and finally come down to do what we do best in April (better late than never, right?). The last time we played in Spain was over three years ago, so this is an ideal comeback. And the good news doesn’t end here. We also have the honor to finally be able to play in Portugal for the first time ever (well kind of, we did play up north in a forest at a obscure festival once) and meet all our (until this day neglected) fans. All of this is bound to be an exciting spring time, so dont miss out! See the tour section for the exact dates and details.

Amazing! This will be my 4th Katatonia gig. More than 3 years after they played with Finntroll supporting Katatonia. It as a good gig but not better, in my opinion, than Katatonia gig during Opeth and Novembre tour.

It would be nice the band took a look to the polls in this forum and play "Brave" but I guess it won´t happen. :erk:

In any case, it will be an overwhelming gig, for sure and I´ll be, at least, in Madrid. :kickass:

Finaly, Weelcome to Portugal AGAIN!

Well it is not be the first time i will see, i was on the obscure festival :lol: .

Well it was not be best conditions to get the right sound for katatonia, but i love the GIG , and this time i sure it will be a lot better, cause the local is amazing to get the right sound, and the right feeling.

I'm happy again, i see you again in Portugal, and yes it will be the SECOND TIME in Portugal, there was some fans on the previous GIG.

See you then in 12 April IN PORTO!