2007 HAS BEEN A GOOD YEAR…

Blakkheim

In the Still of the Night
May 16, 2001
Stockholm
www.katatonia.com
…for Katatonia as we spent most of the time on the road continuing to promote our last album The Great Cold Distance and our Live Consteranation dvd. We also had the honor of making a few visits to countries we previously never played like Portugal, Mexico and Romania which were all incredible experiences and a good reason to return in the future. Thanks to all our fans for coming out and sharing the atmosphere.
We’re currently spending some time off with our families for the christmas holidays, before we go back in full focus on the writing again for what shall become our 8th album. Studio time has been booked at various recording and mixing facilities in the late months of spring and a release date has been set for mid autumn.
As for live activities, we’ll be playing an Italian festival in february and a Spanish festival as well as the Swedish Melloboat in march just before we lock us up in the studio. We’re also expecting to announce a few summer festival appearances and then we’ll set out on a new European headlining tour to follow the album release. More news on exact dates will come and stay tuned for more in-depth details on the recording process and the new music.
So, as the year is closing in on us we say goodbye to what was 2007 and we wish all our fans, friends and associates a merry christmas and a happy new year!

We also had the honor of making a few visits to countries we previously never played like Portugal, Mexico and Romania which were all incredible experiences and a good reason to return in the future.

:D hell yeahhh :kickass:

img8031go6.jpg

Thank you Blakkheim! I didn't expect a release that soon, so I hope 2008 will also be a good year for Katatonia but also the year for Bloodbath. ;)
Will you enter Fascination Street with Jens Bogren again?

2008 will be a erotic music year I can tell you... Very erotic indeed... Katatonia, Opeth, Anathema and Bloodbath mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Cant wait.

Glad to hear all is well with you all, and glad to hear you had a kick ass year. i certainly know i had a kick ass time seeing you back in september(the concert ran past midnight which was then my 21st birthday......best present ever). and i cannOT wait for the new cd.

HOpe you all have a healthy happy new year!