Anathema News for those interested

Great news, not heard this before now.

Massive fan of Anathema, old and new.

I have been waiting for the SW produced Orphaned Land album for what seems like forever, so I guess Steve's itinery could be a factor.

Great news, can't wait! Excellent songs on that semi-acoustic album.

Anathema is a brilliant live-band, it's been over two years since I last saw them so hopefully I'll be able to see them soon again.

The acoustic record sounds interesting, but I'm lookin' forward to hear the new record, as the new songs performed during their last gigs or however heard here and there in the web, are wonderful, especially 'Angels walk among us'. I've even bought the girlie shirt at their gig of support to Porcupine Tree --- actually, the problem was that the 'Alternative 4' shirt was already over :rolleyes:

Cheers for the great news!

I've always wanted to hear 'temporary peace' without a dumb 10 minute secret track after it!

Yeah. Wtf to that secret track. It's like look we just made an extremely well crafted very personal cd..now lets fuck it up with a completely stupid secret track thats not even funny! Still confuses me to this day.

Yeah. Wtf to that secret track. It's like look we just made an extremely well crafted very personal cd..now lets fuck it up with a completely stupid secret track thats not even funny! Still confuses me to this day.

I remember reading one of the interviews with them at the time. Apparently it was the bassist or drummer who recorded it, and it was inspired by the British legend of dark surreal comedy Chris Morris. Chris Morris is very funny...but the anathema track is terrible and not funny.