New Nightingale available at Black Mark?!

Apr 26, 2003
It says it's official release date isn't until October 25th, but it is in fact available to order on Black Mark's site and "available for immediate delivery". This almost seems too good to be true, doesn't it?! In any case, what is Black Mark mailorder like--are they reliable? Never ordered from them before.

Damn I hope that wasn't a misprint!

Yeah, I've heard from a few people a while back that their mailorder is very reliable, but damn, something about this just doesn't seem right.

In any case, I've already transferred funds from my bank account to my credit card and I plan on ordering the disc as soon as the funds clear into my CC account, likely by Friday morning.

For anyone who's used Black Mark's shop before -- I sent in an order for this cd to pay by Cash, and I'm not sure exactly what to do now or who to send it to. I did what the website said, pressed Send and it said "Email Sent".

Do I just wait for a reply now or... what? What address should I send this to?

They should send you an email to your inbox. They might include the address in the email. There was an address on the page where you type in your shipping info as well I am pretty sure. I just ordered it with a Credit Card.

Direct payment to Black Mark account:
Black Mark Web-Service, Nannylundsgatan 1, SE - 575 39 Eksjo, Sweden
Transfer to Bank: SWEDBANK, S-105 34 Stockholm, Sweden
Clearing nr: 8327-9
Account nr: 973 403 593-5
Swift Adress: SWEDSESS

Direct payment to Black Mark PostGiro:

Black Mark
Postgiro, Stockholm, Sweden
Account Number: 117 68 15-7

^-- is any of this what I need?

What are you people talking about, where do you see that it's available and ready to ship?? I clicked on "The shop" and the US currency link and found the item, #BMCD172 and it says something like "to be released Oct 25th" I don't see any "immediate delivery" crap. Got me all excited for nothing did ya? :mad:

winter-frost said:
They should send you an email to your inbox. They might include the address in the email. There was an address on the page where you type in your shipping info as well I am pretty sure. I just ordered it with a Credit Card.
good collection, but you need some HYPOCRISY!!!!:yuk:

Metal88 said:
What are you people talking about, where do you see that it's available and ready to ship?? I clicked on "The shop" and the US currency link and found the item, #BMCD172 and it says something like "to be released Oct 25th" I don't see any "immediate delivery" crap. Got me all excited for nothing did ya? :mad:[/QUOTE)

Well, I just ordered it, dude, and here's the e-mail I received a few seconds ago:

Dearest customer!

Many thanks for your order to Black Mark.
We`re going to release your parcel

the 11th day of October , 2004.

We hope you´re well pleased with the Black Mark records and we very hope to meet you sometime again!
Welcome!

Sincerelly
Klaudia

I remember getting that email (from Klaudia) when I ordered Crimson 2, and I got the free poster for being early. I'm pretty sure I received the CD before it was supposed to be out, anyone know if I'm remembering that correctly? Maybe BlackMark just always does this for some reason.

Anyhow, I tried BlackMark again. Ahh! Even though it says "Oct. 25th" release date, if you order the cd and pay for it, it then says it will "ship immediately" - so that's where Lobster saw that. I just got my payment confirmation. Awesome. \m/

Ok, I emailed them.. no reply after 3 days..
would it really be that hard for someone who's ordered from them before to just clarify it for me?

I've ordered through them before but I doubt I can be of much help since I just transfered money from my bank account to theirs. I have no idea how that can be done if you live abrode.