New Nightingale-video interview from the last gig :)

It took me a second to realize when Dan said the Hail of Bullets cd was one of the best of the "decayed" he was saying decade.

hehe.. Dan is getting a German accent ;) Some while ago it was still more US-american but now it sounds slightly German :loco:

The interviewer-guy btw is called Jukka Penttinen. He also plays drums in the band Calmsite

:)

I like how Dag doesn´t give a shit about having a Swedish accent when speaking English. 99% of all Swedes try to fake it so that they´ll sound British or American. Straight on Dag,no bullshit! :kickass:

It´s true. The worst thing is to lower the vocals one ocatve.
Do that and you´ll die a horrible death :zombie:

something somewhat related, I remember playing a michael jackson medley with the bass and guitars tuned down to C, damn females couldn't sing the tunes in the original key...:zombie: I felt like Judas after that..(80's CHEESE IS HOLY )

I like how Dag doesn´t give a shit about having a Swedish accent when speaking English. 99% of all Swedes try to fake it so that they´ll sound British or American. Straight on Dag,no bullshit! :kickass:

I once tried a Swedish accent speaking Americanese giving a speech. It didn't work out so well. This was while I was in college down in Texas.

Classroom full of butch lesbians + attempted laffery via the fake Swedish accent for no good reason = awkward dead silence

Great videos, thanks for posting!

Is there anyway to hear that Eurovision Song Contest track? :D

I know you mean Dan´s version and not anything else, but I thought, just for fun and because it was mentioned in the interview, too :) - this is the Finnish entry for Eurovision this year =)

Teräsbetoni - Missä miehet ratsastaa

Last edited by a moderator: