New Nightwish clip anyone?

Metal_Camden

Sep 25, 2009
This season's entrance song for the Kiteen Pallo sports team (Pesäpallo or Finnish baseball) is based on the main riff and chorus of track 11 on NIGHTWISH's upcoming album, "Imaginarium", remixed by DJ Orkidea.

Surely being in a band and in a studio you know what a DJ remix is. This is for a SPORTS TEAM entrance song and will bet anything the actual version of this song is like night and day compared to what you hear on this.

This season's entrance song for the Kiteen Pallo sports team (Pesäpallo or Finnish baseball) is based on the main riff and chorus of track 11 on NIGHTWISH's upcoming album, "Imaginarium", remixed by DJ Orkidea.

Surely being in a band and in a studio you know what a DJ remix is. This is for a SPORTS TEAM entrance song and will bet anything the actual version of this song is like night and day compared to what you hear on this.

oooooooohhh

ya re mixing can mean a plethora of things, however I should have paid attention to the word "DJ" hahaha.

its still pretty cool, I mean, they could totally use that for like the shot of marco walking AWAY from the explosion.

I'm a Nightwish fan but the guitars do sound weird on this clip; maybe over processed? Not a fan of the drums on this track either (drum machine?)...but that's probably the DJ part. Other than that, the tune as a whole is cool (progression and all).

they could totally use that for like the shot of marco walking AWAY from the explosion.

facepalm.jpg

Actually my comment was more tongue in cheek and wasn't meant to be taken that seriously. Maybe a smile of some kind would have helped. Although I will admit that I am no fan of the current Nightwish style and singer in particular.

So were Glenn's and mine. No worries - I hear you on the Nightwish style, though. :lol:

Not me. I totally dig the last album. :fu:

I guess I should probably rephrase myself. I dig the music. Most of it, anyhow. I think there's some real good songwriting in the last album. The Poet and the Pendulum is awesome. The Islander is one of the best songs (if not the best) Nightwish has ever written. I just really started to dislike Annette's vocals, especially after seeing her live. It didn't help that last time I saw them, she wore an outfit that looked like newspaper pages wrapped around her. :lol:

With all that said, I couldn't imagine Tarja singing a song like Amaranthe. I always said Nightwish with less operatic vocals would be great - only Annette's voice really started to irritate me after a while...