New Nightwish clip anyone?

Huh. I found his post very informative and interesting. I guess you gotta like the band to be interested in stuff like that.

haha yeah I just find it funny the lengths some people go to to really find out super intimate personal stuff about band dudes. Also btw, serious question to the dude, but couldn't they just turn the AC off?

haha yeah I just find it funny the lengths some people go to to really find out super intimate personal stuff about band dudes. Also btw, serious question to the dude, but couldn't they just turn the AC off?
The guy lives in Finland. NW news is disseminated regularly. Requires no extra lengths or efforts to obtain info on them, or most other popular Finnish bands.

Jesus, not even a publicist damage controls this hard. What are you? The Nightwish equivalent to Flight Of The Concords' superfan?
Never seen that soap, btw, of which I'm not really sorry about. Too much american crap on TV anyway.

But it doesn't take to be a stalker in this country in order to know what NW is up to. The media keeps us all pretty well informed :Spin:

Like said above, it doesnt take more than being able to read and occasionally watch TV.

You never rode on a coach in a warm sunny day? Obviously not when you suggest turning the AC off. You'll get a rolling sauna in 15 minutes. :devil: The problem seems to be that most time the AC on the rented couches is working improperly, like it's on or off, no way to adjust the temperature convenient.

Many Scandinavians who visit and even live in the USA keep complaining about the overused AC: it's too hot outside but too cold inside and the constant moving inbetween makes them sick all the time because most public premises like offices, hotels and malls in the USA are AC'd too cold compared to the temperature outside. Going back and forth between the 30F-40F difference in temperature affects easily those who are not accustomed to it.

The guy lives in Finland. NW news is disseminated regularly. Requires no extra lengths or efforts to obtain info on them, or most other popular Finnish bands.
Better believe her, the lady knows, she's experienced the madness. :devil: :loco:

Thanks A-M ;)

Found this song this morning, it is a supposed leak of the demo of song 9 from the new album "Imaginarium" if the demo is any indication, then we are in for a treat:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_v4nEuuYWc&feature=related[/ame]

Sorry, but that's not a Nightwish demo even if I'd very much like to hear one. Or all. Or the finished CD that Tuomas put on a shelf waiting for the release date in January 2012 :Spin:

The above is a demo allright, but from a band called "A Dark Fantasy". The song is named "Gorgeous Sulk Of Elegance" and the original file can be found here: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5iZjsDswa0

There's more stuff from "A Dark Fantasy" on their youtube channel here: _http://www.youtube.com/user/adarkfantasy#g/u

Finally something real from the upcoming album and this was released by the band.

Last edited by a moderator: