New Nile album - In Their Darkened Shrines

I heard one song until now (Unas, Slayer Of The Gods), good song, really epic. I'm not really sure about the production, I really like the production on Black Seeds, it really lets everything come out great, a nice dry and explicit sound.

My mp3 also sounds a bit like it's a raw mix or something, well, only about 2 weeks before it comes, I'll be sure to buy it!!

Tony is a great drummer for sure, but that guy on Black Seeds is also one fucking animal of a drummer, godDAMN!! Everything I listen to Masturbating The Wargod (best track i.m.o.) or Chapter For... (most INSANE track in Death Metal history, until ITDS comes out at least...), my jaw hits the floor in total awe...

NILE = :devil: :headbang:

P.S., who DID the drums on Black Seeds, I know To Dream Of Ur is played by one drummer and the rest by another drummer. From what I've been told so far it's Derek Roddy, isn't it??

Yeah man, it was Derek Roddy on all the tracks on Black Seeds Of Vengence, except that one track...

If you like Derek Roddy's drumming, check out Hate Eternal's King Of All Kings...it's insane !!!

Originally posted by Nephren-Ka
Yeah man, it was Derek Roddy on all the tracks on Black Seeds Of Vengence, except that one track...

If you like Derek Roddy's drumming, check out Hate Eternal's King Of All Kings...it's insane !!!
Thanks! I totally worship the drumming on Black Seeds!! Should check that Hate Eternal album out then, thanks again!