New North American Tour

Woercester trip/show turned out pretty well, I liked the venue and the hotel with jacuzzi I stayed at block away. AA set was a heavy dose of new album obviously, as well as WOOOS. AA just playing Victorious March made the trip worth it, thank YOU from those 7-8 of us that knew what was being played. Turn out was of approximatelly 1100 kids, elderly, man, women and others. This tour so far is even more sucesful than last year's or so I was told. Excellent news, still on the upswing. For those that did not get to see them this tour you may get a chance to see them sooner than you think, although the set might be shorter ;). They'll be opening up for Hootie and the Blowfish or similar act as such :), just kidding of course, I hope. Unfortunatelly I did not meet the meatball guy so I had to go to Uno Pizza for some "chicken salad" consisting of chicken only (perhaps it's a new england thing). I did meet and hang out with Bates and his wife before and during AA set. It's been a pleasure. Headbanged all togetether, had a moment there :). Did some sightseeing in Boston and even went to Sam Adams brewery although they didn't have any beer there for sale, haha, go figure.

Thanks AA.

ps. Discography needs to be updated on the main page. Somebody's slacking.

Thanks AA for Victorious March in Worcester, it was a great show and the new CD sounds awesome live. Till next time.......

P.S.
Thanks for the beer, and ill make sure to bring some Vodka for the crew next time along with wine coolers and a bucket for Tomasz.

Watching that video makes me want to shoot myself in the face! I was so fucking looking forward to seeing AA headline again this year. Sucks they only did Canada and northern US. :erk:
I think they will be back in summer 09', but I have a feeling it won't be a headliner. :\

Some videos from the montreal concert, it was fucking insane !

The pursuit of vikings

Death in Fire

Asator

And someone died at the end of the show from a heart failure. =/
R.I.P whoever you are

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody have any videos of the show in NYC last night? That was the fourth time I have seen Amon Amarth live and was by far the tightest yet. Perfect Execution !