New North American Tour

for the sake of all us non-americans can someone just come back from a show and say it sucked?
it would make us all feel much better

I am NOT an American, thank you. Lumping Canadians in with Americans is like telling a Scotsman he's English. I am every bit as non-American as you are. Don't try copping out with the "You still live in North America" crap either.

And no, I don't think I could even begin to be convincing in such an outrageous lie. The Vancouver show was the best show I have been to so far from any band. It fucking rocked. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

I am NOT an American, thank you. Lumping Canadians in with Americans is like telling a Scotsman he's English. I am every bit as non-American as you are. Don't try copping out with the "You still live in North America" crap either.

I would have to agree, I would never want to be confused as an American or a Canadian.
I'm Native.

What a fucking amazing show tonight. I was in the black Amon Amarth shirt with the red mjolnir design, standing in that area above the floor with the ledge people sit on. Stuck around for a little bit outside afterward and got my ticket stub signed by Johan Soderberg.