New North American Tour

anybody else going to the oct 1st show? :kickass:

24hrs from now will be the first show of the tour..We need a review from you..Try to remember the setlist and what kind of merch they had..It would be awesome for us all and for those of us who just cant wait..Cheers :worship:

24hrs from now will be the first show of the tour..We need a review from you..Try to remember the setlist and what kind of merch they had..It would be awesome for us all and for those of us who just cant wait..Cheers :worship:

24hrs from now will be Sept. 30th, doesnt the tour start Oct. 1st?

well, I'll be outside @ 7:00pm then for a little while at least. So if anybody from this forum wants to say hello don't be affraid. I'll be the guy wearing black shirt/sweathshirt, long hair and looking evil and shit ;). Anyhow, you see a baby faced giant with a soul glo fro that's my little brother, easy to spot.
()

Oh yeah, doors are at 7:00 for Worcester. Not sure what time I'll be able to get down there, have to do some stuff that day and ship the kids off to my folks for the night.

Last edited by a moderator:
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! FUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!! I JUST GOT A CALL FROM TICKETS.COM SAYING THAT MY PURCHASE DIDN'T GO THROUGH AND TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
PLEASE! IS ANYONE SELLING TICKETS???? :( :( :(

you should still go to the venue and there just might be somebody there trying to get rid of their extra tickets

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! FUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!! I JUST GOT A CALL FROM TICKETS.COM SAYING THAT MY PURCHASE DIDN'T GO THROUGH AND TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Thats fucking gay I hate when places pull that fucking bullshit. Dude I would hang outside the venue the whole fucking night if I were you. And just make friends n shit with everyone. In fact go early and tell them what happened... The bands that is, they might be able to help you out. If not you can atleast listen to it.

Yeah, we're going to the venue anyway to try to scrounge some tix. I might just use my jedi mind tricks on the person in the ticket booth... ;)