New North American Tour

The Phoenix is a small but nice place. I emailed them to see how many people the venue would hold. I was curious. I can't wait till the 15th. Hopefully time will allow AA to do a meet and greet at the show.

hit, actually, got tickets the other day.
I'll meet up with you dudes, I also want to meet up with some other dudes from the site who are coming. I know In Aeturnum is also coming.

how much are the tickets btw?, it's not just dudes, there'll be some dudets, what time is the door open and first band starting ?, we need to pick a time, hit, I'll be slightly drunk not all the way till after the show so I can bang up side down, no metal show for me since, well, last AA show, I've been deprived

hit, actually, got tickets the other day.
I'll meet up with you dudes, I also want to meet up with some other dudes from the site who are coming. I know In Aeturnum is also coming.

My wife and I will be at Woostah as well. Tickets are $19+$7 service charge each at tickets.com. I don't really know downtown Worcester very well, it's been about 10 years since I went to a show there, so I'm not much help when it comes to picking out a place to meet up.

that's ok, we'll meet right outside the venue right before door opens or AA plays, how big is this venue?

My wife and I will be at Woostah as well. Tickets are $19+$7 service charge each at tickets.com. I don't really know downtown Worcester very well, it's been about 10 years since I went to a show there, so I'm not much help when it comes to picking out a place to meet up.

I'm seeing them in Anaheim, but it feels like it's taking forever for October to get here.

hmm, too bad, although last time they played there dude from Slayer showed up, I'm sure there will be some interesting characters this time around

Ok, I'm going with a friend... who's dad apparently is a fan and wanted to come. :p It'll be awesome. Last time I saw a show at slim's it was sold out and still very small, only 450 people I think. It'll be great.

Fuck that... I would rather live in Europe and see the awesome tours and festivals over there. It takes me five hours to drive to a concert here in Ontario. I would be driving to a whole lot of shows if I was in Europe. One country one day and another the next. That would kick ass. Then I'd be able to see the same concert twice.:headbang:

Fuck that... I would rather live in Europe and see the awesome tours and festivals over there. It takes me five hours to drive to a concert here in Ontario. I would be driving to a whole lot of shows if I was in Europe. One country one day and another the next. That would kick ass. Then I'd be able to see the same concert twice.:headbang:

Sounds like a grand idea IN THEORY but gas prices in Europe is more than twice the price of gas in Canada. You work that one out.

Two more days till my show, can't wait!!!:headbang: Hopefully I will get a chance to meet the band, that would be awesome.

According to the site you should be able to meet the band. Unless they have something else on their schedule.