New Norther song

Norther came out with two good albums then dropped off the map completely. Death Unlimited was god awful. This song is ok... but totally forgetable. And Evil Ladies is the worst song title ever.

For me, I don't care for it much either, although Death Unlimited really hit home with me. Songs like Nothing and A Fallen Star are some of the best of their kind, and I thought the album had a wonderful and consistent atmosphere throughout.

^^ I second that. Songs like Scream, Omen, Norther (greatest lyrics ever!), and Throwing My Life Away just remind me why I love Norther so much. Can't wait for the new Kalmah and Skyfire (wasnt that supposed to be out before the end of the year?)

The Don said:
^^ I second that. Songs like Scream, Omen, Norther (greatest lyrics ever!), and Throwing My Life Away just remind me why I love Norther so much. Can't wait for the new Kalmah and Skyfire (wasnt that supposed to be out before the end of the year?)

New Kalmah will be supreme.

Death Unlimited was nothing special (especially if compared to Norther's previous releases) but it still had its moments (I'm referring to the songs Death Unlimited and Fallen Star specifically). What really bugged me was the Solution7 EP: pure puke-new-metal sh!t.

Till Death Unites Us, on the other hand, I found impressively good and I just can't stop listening to it. Highlights are Norther (a song so close to being perfect, imho), Evil Ladies, Throwing my life away and Alone in the end

Well since you asked, I specifically dislike Norther and just think Ensiferum's okay, but pretty boring. Immortal Souls and Kalmah I both enjoy quite a bit but neither are on Skyfire's level. In fact, there are no melodeath bands I think can compare to Skyfire.