New Opeth Box-set: The Candlelight Years

To be honest, the only reason to buy this box set is for the beautiful artwork...
Buy the albums separately.:)

grey knight, if it's between opeth, in flames and cob it's obvious what you choose. Now, since you are obviously going for Opeth it's up to you whether to buy this box set or the albums seperatly.

grey knight, if it's between opeth, in flames and cob it's obvious what you choose. Now, since you are obviously going for Opeth it's up to you whether to buy this box set or the albums seperatly.

I thought about saying that "they're just examples" but I recalled that I found some albums pretty cheap, and I think that with opeth it's better to have atleast month of gap between the albums.

But if this thing is limited I would have had to got it as fast as possible...or something...

Well but I think I'll anyway buy the albums separately, hopefully I find not too expensive, non-bonustrack including versions.

wow. the artwork really is quite beautiful, but i dont know if i will buy it since ive got the albums already and because its a limited edition thing i might not be fast enough anyway

Got my copy a few days ago, and I am very dissapointed. I kind of expected the liner notes to be in English also, not just damn Japanese.

it's an import. their market is bigger, but I think they should make an american version,
the artwork looks very cool.

I already have all three albums on CD, but no originals...all downloads:erk:
Seeing that we don't have any copyright laws n #### in Belize...yay for Ares ^_^
So i'm thinkin i'm gonna pick this up while in NY to be the first three in my 'Official' collection (even tho i have all 9 albums):kickass:

Same issue here, I've been a ######## fanboy for 3 months and have all the songs including all the live ones, but that doesn't mean I own all the albums...I've been too lazy to deal with the internets for ordering albums and the only ones I've managed to find around 2 different CD stores are Orchid, Watershed, and Blackwater Park. The rest are currently iTunes purchases.