New Opeth Vinyls?

haha I'm bidding against that user in another Opeth related auction. Edit- Yes he is right (liquidcow), they are the new Candlelight pressings, I hadn't seen them out of the cover till I saw that plastichead link.

My dad is willing to give me his still pristine condition record player which plays music a lot louder than any cd i've ever owned, so I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that released vinyl recording. As long as there are DJs, there will be record players a-plenty out there according to one mix master.

I ordered the 3 of them a few days ago. My girlfriend just found me a brand new apex (toshiba) turntable. Her grandmother had it at her house and it's still in the original box, never opened! :)

You can tell the originals from these new ones by the color of the logo. The first press of Orchid has an orange logo, while first-press MR and MAYH have white logos. I believe these new ones are gray.

thought it wouldnt happend when i first heard they were going to press coloured vinyls. looks pretty cool i think, i might buy them