New Overkill album is coming for you.

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
Many of you know about this already but for those of you who don't here is a reminder... March 25, 2003 the new Overkill album "Kill Box 13" will be released. Be sure to check it out as soon as it hits the shelves. It will be one of the hottest metal albums of 2003. The new song "Devil By The Tail" has been being played on local metal radio shows all over the place and its getting a strong reaction. The new album will have you banging your head to the point it explodes. I am suped for this album, anyone else?

TheGraveDigger said:
Many of you know about this already but for those of you who don't here is a reminder... March 25, 2003 the new Overkill album "Kill Box 13" will be released. Be sure to check it out as soon as it hits the shelves. It will be one of the hottest metal albums of 2003. The new song "Devil By The Tail" has been being played on local metal radio shows all over the place and its getting a strong reaction. The new album will have you banging your head to the point it explodes. I am suped for this album, anyone else?

They've got one sold here!:devil:

Very cool, I am so happy to hear about people supporting new albums of great metal bands especially in these days where MTV and Corporate America hold bands like Overkill back.

TheGraveDigger said:
Very cool, I am so happy to hear about people supporting new albums of great metal bands especially in these days where MTV and Corporate America hold bands like Overkill back.

I think that since the 90's underground hard rock & metal have become the "true" alternative. I said this once before, I have rediscovered Overkill & think that they are the hardest working band in metal today...

The Years of Decay
W.F.O.
The Killing Kind
Bloodletting
I hear Black
Wrecking your Neck
From the Underground and Below
NecroShine
Wrecking Everything
Coverkill
Fuck you
Killbox 13

Sorry There is no way in hell I could name just 3 :headbang:

Wait...how could either of you not put Horrorscope at the top of that list?:Smug: New Machine has that drive that would just destroy my neck if I ever saw it live...

I might stop at the local metal outlet today, I intend on getting this new one soon!

I got Killbox 13 a couple weeks ago(the day it was released) and it hasn't left my CD player once since! Being a huge fan of them for almost 15 years now I can honestly say this is (in my opinion) their best album since Horrorscope! In fact at this point I would rate my top three albums by them like this:

1. Horrorscope (Without question!)
2. Killbox 13
3. The Years Of Decay
Oh fuck it, here's my top five!
4. W.F.O.
5. The Killing Kind

I actually do not own Horrorscope yet but I plan on getting it soon. As of now I own....

Feel The Fire
Taking Over
The Years Of Decay
I Hear Black
From The Underground and Below
Coverkill
Necroshine
Bloodletting
Wrecking Everything Live
Kill Box 13

My 3 faves would have to be....

Taking Over
Horrorscope
Killbox 13

Yes, Killbox 13 rips!!!! It's so good, the other bands i like that are coming out with new albums this year (Anthrax, Queensryche, ZZ Top, Iced Earth, Iron Maiden, Metallica for curiousity's sake) better come out with some damn good albums, because Killbox 13 will be tough to beat.

Insania said:
Wait...how could either of you not put Horrorscope at the top of that list?:Smug: New Machine has that drive that would just destroy my neck if I ever saw it live...

I might stop at the local metal outlet today, I intend on getting this new one soon!

FUCK I forgot that one dude Horrorscope Is another classic Bare Bones Nice Day for a funeral Goood Shit :headbang:

Killbox 13 is a strong album but you wouldn't expect anything else from Overkill.

Top 3
Horrorscope (my favourite Thrash album of all time)
The Years Of Decay
Under The Influence

TheGraveDigger said:
I actually do not own Horrorscope yet but I plan on getting it soon. As of now I own....

Feel The Fire
Taking Over
The Years Of Decay
I Hear Black
From The Underground and Below
Coverkill
Necroshine
Bloodletting
Wrecking Everything Live
Kill Box 13

I tried ordering Horrorscope a couple weeks back. I was told it had been deleted. Anyone know anything on this? I guess I'll look in the used bins for this or Ebay....

Wicked Child said:
My 3 faves would have to be....

Taking Over
Horrorscope
Killbox 13

Yes, Killbox 13 rips!!!! It's so good, the other bands i like that are coming out with new albums this year (Anthrax, Queensryche, ZZ Top, Iced Earth, Iron Maiden, Metallica for curiousity's sake) better come out with some damn good albums, because Killbox 13 will be tough to beat.
I heard the ZZ TOP Mescalero disc this past Monday. You will shit your pants when you hear this one. They were going to release on April 15th now I heard it will be out in June. Ebay has several that are being sold out of Europe. I'm bidding on one, but these only have 15 tracks the U.S. version will have 16. I also am looking forward to all on your list too. Great taste bro!

sixxswine said:
I tried ordering Horrorscope a couple weeks back. I was told it had been deleted. Anyone know anything on this? I guess I'll look in the used bins for this or Ebay....

I actually found "Horrorscope" at two stores yesterday. If you ever need me to pick you up a copy just let me know. I think I saw it for $11.99 at both places.

sixxswine said:
I heard the ZZ TOP Mescalero disc this past Monday. You will shit your pants when you hear this one. They were going to release on April 15th now I heard it will be out in June. Ebay has several that are being sold out of Europe. I'm bidding on one, but these only have 15 tracks the U.S. version will have 16. I also am looking forward to all on your list too. Great taste bro!

Well, i'd say you have a great taste too! What other bands you like? And what's the the new ZZ Top sound like? I read the review, but i'd like to hear what you have to say. It sounds great, better than "XXX", I hope.