New Overkill album

I-TEND-TO-DIE

leave this world behind
May 3, 2008
a good place in germany
'Making Of' the new record, I just found part 1

..and first song from the new album:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unZ6YM8a-ZQ&feature=related[/ame]

Iam still not sure what to think about it, I must first listen to the whole album before I come to an conclusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't fret Keenan, Austin comes in with the saving link
besides, that one was the radio edit, this one has a much better ending to it

Mighty look forward to this album

Last edited by a moderator:
Nearly through my first complete listen of The Electric Age. I really like what I hear so far. Standout tracks are "Come and Get it", "Wish you were Dead" and "Drop the Hammer Down"

well my enthusiasm about the album just gone away abit. Yeah it's a good album but not really that special. They continue the style from Ironbound and mix it with The Years of Decay (which is one of my favorites) and Under the Influence.

Also what sucks is this digipack double dual or whatever disc they released with a special interview which is fuckin expensive and sorry Iam not supporting this music industry shit.
I met Blitz already in Person and he was a very friendly and funny dude whith who I could have talked for hours about any shit! and he even wouldn't be worried about it :lol:
But well Iam gonna buy it maybe when a normal Cd comes out or so..

Forgot about this thread. :lol:

I think the new album is awesome. Some songs, like 21st Century Man and Black Daze get kind of annoying after a while, but Goodnight Kiss and Wish You Were Dead are just awesome!

I need to listen to Ironbound and compare the two, because I can't pick which one I like better.

I was so excited for the album when I heard Electric Rattlesnake but it's been out for a while and i've still only made it to track 5...
oops.

So I finally got round to listening to the album in full yesterday and I have to say, it fuckin' KILLS! :kickass:

I'll have to listen to it a bit more and rack my brains over it, but I'm sure there's a Megadeth riff in Electric Rattlesnake somewhere...