New Overkill cd

Feb 11, 2002
Ohio
Visit site
Did anyone pick this up, it kicks ass. I had a hard time finding it though. It came out last tuesday and I wen tot Worst Buy thay had two copys come in and both were sold out. But thank God they had 500 copys of the new Linkin Park disc... They I went to another Worst Buy and they didn't have it, I then called Circuit Shitty and the young tart on the line had no clue who Overkill were and said they didn't get it. Finally I called Galaxy CDs an independant store and they had it. But my search was worth it because the disc freakin rules, I cant wait for the tour. This is the reason bands like Overkill and Anthrax cant catch a break, Three huge stores and not one copy, what crap.

i have the tape of i hear black but never really listened to it,maybe if i was exposed to them when i was getting into metal i would be more into them.

This is (in my opinion) the best album they've put out since Horrorscope, and is easily my album of the year so far! I am just fucking furious that our local metal venue has been advertising that they were playing there April 8th, then when I go to buy tickets today I get to find out the tour was postponed until late May. I wish these venues would get their shit together sometimes. I've seen Overkill 12 times and was excited as hell to see them for the 13th time on the Killbox 13 tour! Oh well, I'll see them soon, that just pisses me off
mad.gif

i liked horroscope.
i got 'i hear black' and thought it was pretty awful...
though the mp3 on their site from their live double CD sounded hot- i may check it out.
that guy has a unique voice...

just hear an mp3 from bloodletting on amazon.com- fuck these guys are good!!!
i'm gonna have to get stuck into their back catalogue.
real shame, they are another tragic case of a band not getting the recognition they deserve...SAD!!

Yeah I got every one of Overkills discs and I hear Black is my least favorite. WFO kicks ass as well as Years of Decay and Hello from the Gutter, but you cant go wrong with any of them really.

max said:
just hear an mp3 from bloodletting on amazon.com- fuck these guys are good!!!
i'm gonna have to get stuck into their back catalogue.
real shame, they are another tragic case of a band not getting the recognition they deserve...SAD!!

Get Horrorscope, Killbox 13, The Years Of Decay, W.F.O., and The Killing Kind. That is their five best albums if you ask me!

snickers said:
havnt picked it up yet but from the 4 tracks i heard it sounds pretty solid.

If you've heard Unholy, Struck Down, or Crystal Clear, you've heard what I would consider to be the best of the album. Either way I think it's all good and Killbox 13 is my second favorite album of theirs, hands down. I have listened to it about 20 times already and I usually don't do that with new albums unless I LOVE them!