New Overthrow album this fall

Damn right I did! (I actually updated the logo but the band decided to stick with the original version for their debut as it was their first logo, which I thought was fitting.)

I'm still in contact with Ole (who doesn't seem to post on here anymore, for whatever reason) but I speak to him pretty regularly. I thought the demo which was released last year was very strong and I've heard some of the new material too - and it's ace. The first single 'LET THEM FALL' is available for streaming at this location.

The album entitled 'ADJUST TO DARKNESS' will be released OCTOBER 19th in Norway and OCTOBER 23rd in the rest of Europe.

539017_415366155167460_38991072_n.jpg

Album tracklist:

Adjust to Darkness
Come Thunder
Let Them Fall
Det Hellige Har Forlatt
Phantom Hearts
Sleeplessness Awaits
Woolgatherer
Relapse
Octoskulls
Destroyeryouth
The Worst Is Yet To Come

P.S. Thanks for creating the thread Keenan, I was going to do it myself but I've been pretty busy. So cheers! :kickass:

Overthrow @ Facebook
Overthrow @ Myspace
Overthrow @ Nrk Urørt

The whole album is up on Spotify. I just listened to it for the first time and I think it's well worth a listen... so check it out!!!

Or else.

Remember Podg, North America no get Spotify. :lol:

If it gets on youtube, I'll check there. If there are previews somewhere, I'll check then. Plus, I'm still saving up.

NO!

I'll just blindly buy it and hope it's good. :lol:

OKAY!

Or you could just trust my judgement? It's worth buying. :kickass:

Also, I didn't know there's no Spotify in North America - gay! Not that I use it really. I've had to log in as my girlfriend 'cause it won't let me use my login here in Australia for some reason... anyway, I know there's some previous around but it's released in a few days so I'm guessing it'll appear online somewhere.

Also, I didn't know there's no Spotify in North America - gay!

Isn't it? But rightly so - they've made an attempt to release it in NA, but went bankrupt after a few years. Spotify is MUCH more successful in Europe and Australia if I remember correctly.

And that track you posted? I like it quite a bit despite a < 3 minute track. It's like Heavy Metal with Hard Rock-vibes meet hardcore vocals, and I love the production.

Yeah man, I guess the album is being marketed as a hardcore/punk/thrash/heavy metal/hard rock hybrid like fellow Stavanger band Kvelertak, who's debut was superb. Cathy riffs and aggressive vocals!

I wish them the best of luck, and have no shame in promoting them at every opportunity.

On a side note I do need to redesign their logo though... essentially keeping it the same. Just, making it better.

If anyone is interested, this album is up for pre-order on Amaz- $36!?!? THE FUCK IS THAT.
NEVERMIND.

The MP3 version of the album is $10 though. :lol: