NEW picture gallery testing

Thanks Deron for putting up the 'old' pics online again.

Nice gallery, hopefully it will grow huge :)

Henk

Ps, for those who want to add some comment to a pic, besides the headline at least a character is required in the comment box to make the addition succesfull (just found out) ;)

Anneke said:
Hey deron, what's that Lightbox for? :erk:
well, i'm not Deron but....

Lightbox is your personal photo-album. Click on an image and then on the album button below the pic and it will be added to your lightbox :)

Henk

(als fotografe moet je bekend zijn met de aloude lichtbak...om je negatieven cq. positieven te bekijken. dit is een electronische variant, hehe)

Havermout said:
well, i'm not Deron but....

Lightbox is your personal photo-album. Click on an image and then on the album button below the pic and it will be added to your lightbox :)

Henk

(als fotografe moet je bekend zijn met de aloude lichtbak...om je negatieven cq. positieven te bekijken. dit is een electronische variant, hehe)

Hehe, thanks.. I just figured it out myself..
From time to time I live up to my image of dumb blond :D

Great idea! Hey, I even found three of my pics so far! Wonder how they got there? *grin*

Angela sent me some of her photos to scan, a few of which would go beautifully in the gallery, but Baltimore got bitchslapped by Hurricane Isabel, so as soon as I get my electricity back (I'm checking in from Kinko's), I'll have them scanned and uploaded.

Ok, how do we edit titles we put on these picts? I've mislabeled mine and can't fix it. Pardon me, I'm tired, can't spell, can't think. Will upload more after some sleep.

Ok, I've added some of Angela's pics to the gallery; just waiting for the urls to be validated. (I'm not on my home computer for the weekend or I would've uploaded directly...)

[edit to clarify: because I'm a big ole dork, I forgot to stick the links in the *thumbnail* part as well, so the large pics are visible, but not the thumbnails. oops. *slinks away and looks embarrassed*)