New Post-Rock by We - Axe-Fx + S2.0 Crystal Echoes

-Loco-

Knives.
Apr 17, 2009
Fender Telecaster this time - we wrote and recorded all of this today there's a free download link to bandcamp where you can find more of our stuff!

If you like it please subscribe to the youtube channel it would mean a lot thanks guys!

http://juggernaught.bandcamp.com/track/the-canyon

NOTE: Youtube quality seriously sucks so please give the high quality link a chance :)

check out my band Sectioned too - a bit heavier ;-) we have our E.P coming out end of January!

Last edited by a moderator:
cuz if there's little to no distortion, people here pass on by. I on the other hand always go right to post rock stuff when my ears get a bit tired of metal, lol

Sad, but true; although probably more-true for those that are less active around here. I've found that those that are really into the craft of production and mixing (and not just here to find out how they can get Joey TACT) can appreciate a mix or a good song, regardless of the genre or lack-of distortion. Hell... there are so many on here that listen to Paramore. :lol:

But I agree with you, post-rock or classical are usually my saving graces when my ears get fatigued from listening to metal or rock in general.