New power metal supergroup.

Purveyor Of Evil

Heavy Metal, INC.
Mar 17, 2003
Hughestown, PA.
Visit site
This proves interesting. I'm looking forward to see how this sounds!

VIRGIN STEELE, DOMAIN, Ex-BLIND GUARDIAN Members Join Forces In New Band - Mar. 17, 2008

Thomen Stauch (drums; ex-BLIND GUARDIAN, SAVAGE CIRCUS), David DeFeis (vocals; VIRGIN STEELE) and Axel Ritt (guitar; DOMAIN) have joined forces in a new, as-yet-unnamed band. The group's musical direction will be "a combination of their musical backgrounds [to] give the fans exactly what they expect," according to a statement released to BLABBERMOUTH.NET. The band has already commenced the songwriting process for its debut album, which "will be an extraordinary fusion of power, speed, epic and symphonic metal elements."

To round out the lineup, the band is still looking for a suitable bass player.

Thomen unfortunately is a little unpredictable. I will say this though: The CD will be great! I do not hold my breathe to see these guys live as his track record is not good. I wish him all the best on his health though. Thomen prove me wrong man!!!

To round out the lineup, the band is still looking for a suitable bass player.
Summoning DemonoftheWoods. Summoning DemonoftheWoods.

Perhaps since Iced Earth's bass spot is already taken, this can be next on your list of potential applications. :headbang:

Whether Nick gets the bass spot or not, I'm looking forward to hearing what this band pulls together.

Defeis is an AMAZING vocalist. I love Virgin Steele, so I'll be looking forward to this for just that reason. Plus, he's song only his own work (and Avantasia). I wonder how the combo will sound?

Steve in Philly

This is interesting. Thomen definitely will bring a faster more aggressive sound to what David is used to. I can't wait to hear what comes of this :)

Tastes are a funny thing... I was thinking when I read this: Well I'd be interested if it had a singer other than DeFeis. I can't deal with his voice for a long period of time. I just don't get it.

Couldn't agree more, this will be the one thing that completely ruins this band for me.