New PQ website "go live" date!

Only 4 days to go!! can't wait - i'm lovin everything about the new album so far, the artwork is great, the soundclips are great, Guest appearences are awesome. i don't want to jinx anything but i think we could have another PQ classic to add to the impressive arsenal. :headbang:
and Angra's site is back up :)

awww i was hoping the new web site would play some samples but anyway new web site looks great excellent design.

My initial thoughts were NOOOO it's a flash site!!

But actually that's one of the best flash sites i've seen! It's very nicely done, very clean and easy to use.

I generally hate flash sites because the designers go off on one and try and do things that flash allows you to do which are pretty cool but completely pointless for a website and makes the site very hard to use and clickable items sometimes impossible to see.

The main problem sites are those for upcoming films... they always have a stupid interactive flash website and are just terribly hard to use and take AGES to load... I think the website for the Jericho game was one of worst i've seen because it had a nice spooky scene laid out in front of you but the buttons were hidden amongst the scene so you had to hover your mouse over every square inch of the screen just to find the things that you could click on... And i don't think they were particularly meant to be hidden...

Anyway, the power quest website looks awesome so congratulations to the person who did it!

Holy website Batman! That is such a slick and smooth professional looking site! Wow. Forgotten glory really did a outstanding job!

I also couldn't believe I missed the Megadeth cover!!! Amazing guys! :headbang:

Very nice :)

Though if I had a gripe, it would be that the picture sections is a bit small. Picture size wise that is. Bigger pictures are nice for making wallpapers and such.

Still, that's a minor thing :)

:)Yay my homepage is back up, and what a homepage it is. forgottenglory did a great job - the site runs so smoothly, although the writing in the news section could be a bit bigger. however, that is a minor critisism from a guy who couldn't make a website like this in a million years. next up album reviews!
the album is released in Japan today any chance of Human Machine or another track being posted in full on myspace? :headbang::headbang: