New PQ website "go live" date!

the new page is just ugly...the old one was so great and big...On the new one is nothing special, no promotion of the new album, no new song like Find my heaven in the past. On their myspace site nothing new! Short 30 second samples on shop websites are not really representative because you cannot hear the chorus, just a bit of the guitar. This is not promotion, this is shit...

A month and a day is quite a long time. will Napalm not let you put the sample track of Human machine on your myspace?
Sonata kind of has a point, there is no obvious promotion for the new album when people visit your sites. didn't they release a track for Intense? an e-card would be nice. But i guess i'm just being impatient :lol:
we should all be patient. Steve has said that he does not have control over the samples anymore and has taken the time to reply to us... how many other bands do that?

I should say that the new site is okay...But in contrast to the old one it has no chance if you ask me. It looks so meaningless and it suits(?) not to the Band Power Quest. Sorry for my last post, that was just impatient...
Yeah I listened to the new song on the napalm site but it is a little bit short and untypically for Power Quest. I expected that the site would have a design with the great artwork of Master of Illusion and maybe look a little bit darker or something like that.
I have to apologize for my bad English too... :cry:
By the way, I ordered the new album in a shop from japan. I am very excited about it because in 2005 magic never dies was my absolute favourite album. The new one should arrive tomorrow or on saturday.
Did I already mention that I am sorry for my impoliteness and my bad english? :lol:

im sure we are all going mad just to hear the album and trust me ive been going mad looking for a web site that will sell me the japan import but they all say 20-30 days delivery lol best waiting till its out in the uk.

the site where I ordered the Album says 3-6 days so I hope for tomorrow or saturday. :)

Disregarding the fucktard comments about the awesome new site - surely a band who creates, performs and owns their own music has the say as to when the fans get to hear it? I know it's all a matter of patience but I loved that you could listen to a sample of Magic Never Dies for instance. Human Machine was great we just crave more than one teaser track!

Thanks Cronopio but it's alright. If he wants to say those things then just let him when he feels better after that...

and now back to topic

Disregarding the fucktard comments about the awesome new site - surely a band who creates, performs and owns their own music has the say as to when the fans get to hear it? I know it's all a matter of patience but I loved that you could listen to a sample of Magic Never Dies for instance. Human Machine was great we just crave more than one teaser track!
Unfortunately whereas the band owns the song copyright-wise, the label owns the recording. It's the same with any label. They own your recordings. So it's unfortunately their decision what is done with them.

Alestorm had Captain Morgan's Revenge up in full quite a while before the album was out so, maybe there is hope of Napalm letting another track go for PQ? :)

Ok yeah a little harsh sorry but I didn't really buy the apology straight after a clearly insulting comment. But hey never mind, back on topic :)

If the rights to the music are the way they are then it begs the question why Napalm are being more stingey than Majestic Rock?