New Prototype Music?

I certainly didn't hear that! :D

Very sweet! Getting an early start on this one, I see. Then again, if I recall you guys said you'd started working on the music for Catalyst even before Continuum was released, so maybe not that early. All the best to getting the right vibes going for productive writing sessions!

So, since it's been a while since this last update, how goes things? Any more progress made since? And while I'm here, any update on the status of the TAB book?

Hey Unholy,

Well, it's been a busy summer to say the least. I was on tour with Heathen in Europe for most of June and had a hectic work schedule when I returned. We just haven't been able to get everyone together over the last couple of weeks to get back to work on the new Proto tunes. I will be going back out on tour for 3 weeks in August (filling in for one of my favorite bands of all time!), but hopefully we can continue work on the new Prototype album and the TAB book when I return. :)

Cheers!

Kragen

I spoke too soon... Vince and I got together tonight and finished the arrangement for song #2 and also came up with some ideas for other tunes as well. Progress is slow but we've got a couple of great songs so far. :headbang:

Cheers!

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the delay in responding to this. Unfortunately, Vince and I haven't had much time to get together and work on new Prototype material lately... I spent most of the summer on tour with Heathen and Exodus and have been really busy working on the new Elder Scrolls Online video game for the last few months. Vince has been really busy with some video projects for his Utopia Studios as well. We do have a couple of completed songs and a bunch of other song ideas as well so hopefully we can get back to work after the holidays.

Cheers!

Kragen

Cool. I had no idea you were involved with ESO! That's pretty cool. I don't usually play MMO's, but I might end up making an exception when that comes out. :D

And take your time on the new material. I can wait.

Yes, I have actually been working on ESO on and off for a little over a year. I do freelance work for the audio company working on the game, editing voice-overs and managing a team of other editors. I haven't seen any of the game yet but I've heard the whole thing! Haha!

Cheers,

Kragen