New Psycroptic track

i enjoy psycroptic alot, but hell they are doing the same exact thing as last album... but with a different vocalist... i liked how they progressed to do different things on both albums... i do not want another sceptor of ancients album.. i wanted psycroptic to do something different... again

Eh, I'd much rather have them stay relatively the same than ruin something good. At least the production quality has progressed (that's sometimes the ONLY thing that I want from a band).

Incomprehensible to me. I can appreciate the mastery they have of their instruments, but the vocals are too forced, the riffs and segments sound incomplete. It sounds like they're jamming, but maybe that's the aim.

I think, to a certain extent, most technical death metal is more akin to Jamming. It's a style that is more influenced in jazzy improvisation than classical composition... Still, the song definitely has structure, and it's proficient for the type of music they're playing.

Sinister Mephisto said:
Yes. Baboonery is a real word. Infact all his words were real words, unlike your "lol".

Lighten up there buddy. Did you ever stop to think I might have intended the irony?