Psycroptic - Chalky

Morbid_Corpse

Commando
Aug 29, 2004
www.pinksteel.org
From The Psycroptic Site:

LINEUP CHANGE

After keeping the same line-up for 6 years, Psycroptic have parted ways with vocalist Matthew Chalk (Chalky). After ongoing recent disharmony which all parties tried greatly to overcome, the other 3 members made the difficult and upsetting decision to ask Chalk to leave. Psycroptic will continue on and all upcoming tours will still commence, but there has been no decision as yet regarding who will be the new singer. Chalk intends to keep his vocal career active with no immediate plans, but for the time being is focusing on his other bands, M.S.I. and Goreverk. More updates and a new website to come soon.

You could've named the thread a little better. Still, fucking disapointing to hear, I'll have to see MSI some time soon and see how he does on drums.

Décadent said:
You could've named the thread a little better. Still, fucking disapointing to hear, I'll have to see MSI some time soon and see how he does on drums.

meh, I was in a hurry. I havent heard any MSI... I hopefully will soon. Its fucking gay that he left. Im thinking they will get the guy who did vocals with them on their European tour. Does anybody know if he is any good?

Yes, the other three members decided to throw the songwriter out yet continue on with the band. :rolleyes: