New Rapture MP3 LIVE!

and, i want more people to check out this band, and since i don't have time to personally address each forum, it's this. sucks, but people should hear rapture. my two cents.

i wonder what's the point with this review...
by posting a link to it here.
obviously it's a extremely difficult to complete a review these days without throwing in pointless mockery to juice it up.

the low level is reached.

for fukks sake, do not piss in the well, if u like drinking from it.

stinkz!

Originally posted by digitalmetalcom
Go to www.digitalmetal.com. We've got one new MP3, "Transfixion," from Rapture's new album, "Songs for the Withering."

Also, be sure to check out the review of the album. Click the link.
http://www.digitalmetal.com/reviews.asp?cid=3228

Personally, I've listened to this album more than I ever listened to "Futile" and there's a depth here that's just amazing.

rock.
digitalmetalcom
Where is that MP3?? I can´t find it.... :confused:

of course, anders won't tell you he's lifted a few riffs now and then for a different sound. i mean, fukk, people it's a review and an opinion and i truly thought i left grade school slurs a long time ago.... well, sorry fanboys. katatonia still rocks and so does rapture, so put your fancy little pants back on and stop feedin' off the fact that a 'band member' posts here. anders is a nice guy, but perhaps this caught him on a bad day... any truth to that anders?

I think most of the times Katatonia is mentioned in the review, there is a certain amount of reverance behind it.

By using an example such as, "it's better than Katatonia", no one really believes it actually is better than Katatonia, or Brave Murder Day I remember reading. It's just how they review (and obviously try to sell) albums.

It's not as if people are suddenly going to say that Rapture (or whoever they are) are better than Katatonia!

Well, the reviewers name is appropriate.....:lol:

Actually, I think I know the bastard who wrote that review. This guy is so fucking dumb, he doesn't even understand the concept of time zones. Some years ago he called me at 3 a.m. in the morning, apparently not realizing that if it was 10 p.m. at his place in the U.S., it wouldn't be 10 p.m. here in Europe as well.
What a dork!:rolleyes:

chris rehse = the_joy_of_grief

thanks for the compilments so-called friend. am fucking dumb am i? don't understand time zones, do i? i have to say you are the most inconsiderate german i've ever met and to think that after years of no contact and here you are enjoying a shot a me in complete anonymity. too funny.

you didn't know the backside of a tiamat record when i knew you, and here you are writing on a message board with complete disregard of our so-called friendship. next time you're in michigan, i'll make sure that people there will know of this little incident. so, please, go fuck yourself.

Originally posted by digitalmetalcom
exactly. apparently, your kiwi friend fails to see that. oh well. fun for all.

Yeah, I know... I've had trouble with him for a while.

I'm trying to educate him, though ;)