New Rapture MP3 LIVE!

Hmm...I like digital metal very much, it has good pages, some song preview's (like Rapture) and good reviews in general. I have nothing agains it. I guess people always review albums by using some already-known bands like Katatonia, so this sure isn't the first time... :eek:

does anyone have the october tide's 'blue gallery' demo in full? i had it but the tape warped in my car, and i feel like i've lost a major part of my collection. i know jonas has it, but probably won't part with a dub of it, since he doesn't think too highly of the material. please, email me if you have it.

am fucking dumb am i? don't understand time zones, do i?

Apparently not.

But if you do, why do you call people just to have a chat when it's 3 a.m. at their place?! THINK!!!

you didn't know the backside of a tiamat record when i knew you

:confused:

Hmm, you were pretty eager to borrow my promotional copy of "A Deeper Kind Of Slumber", weren't you? Besides, "Wildhoney" was one of my favourite albums at that time. What are you trying to prove? I smell something like "I was way earlier into Metal than you were".:puke:

you are the most inconsiderate german i've ever met

As if being inconsiderate had anything to do with where people come from. Nice try!

Anyway, let me brush up your memory. You gave me your copy of Agallochs "Pale Folklore" in exchange for some Angra CD that I had at home. When I got back from the U.S. I mailed the CD immediately, together with an Angra MCD that I wanted to get rid off and a Blind Guardian T-Shirt. I've never been a huge fan of them, but since you liked them I thought I'd give this shirt to you. Just for the heck of it. Very inconsiderate, indeed. :rolleyes:

I never heard from you again after I had mailed the package. Now *that's* considerate, isn't it?!

you can't be that bright either if you still haven't figured out that "digitalmetalcom" seems to be Chris Dick...

Excuse me, but I have a life. I don't sit in front of the computer all day and I can't know everything. SPAM messages usually don't interest me a whole lot anyway. Besides, there is a slight difference between *understanding* and *knowing* things.

Enough ranting for today. Cheers.

Originally posted by yourdeadgroom
Yeah, but when your teacher is a dumbarse, what kind of results can you expect?

I guess you've just been listening to too many Dreadful Hours of music lately...

That's ok, though. You'll learn to love and respect me.:p

Excuse me, but I have a life. I don't sit in front of the computer all day and I can't know everything.

I smell something like "I'm not a nerd like you" :p

Cool. Some emotions on Kata's Deadsite at last :rolleyes:

--------------------------------
Hmm, you were pretty eager to borrow my promotional copy of "A Deeper Kind Of Slumber", weren't you? Besides, "Wildhoney" was one of my favourite albums at that time. What are you trying to prove? I smell something like "I was way earlier into Metal than you were".
--------------------------------

No, you had a european advance... that's why. And, no, it's not 'more metal than you'. You openly attacked me on this message board with a totally unrelated incident - not music. i felt the need to respond accordingly - with music.

And, i gave you my "pale folklore" 'cause i had two. It's simply i had something easy to obtain here (US) and you had something easy to obtain there (EU). We exchanged. Actually, i did write you back, thanking you for the shirt, and i even sent a few promo cd's in the same package, but the post returned it to me. Since i couldn't read your handwriting, i cut the paper you wrote it on and affixed it to the package.... i tried, but apparently the german post couldn't read it either. that's why you never heard from me again.

as for your origin, i said you were the most "incosiderate german i have ever met." german as in people not as in country. and i wasn't referring to your gift but rather your impulse to post here and insult me.

this has gone on long enough. if you feel like continuing the correspondence, please feel free to email me: info@digitalmetal.com. if not, then thanks and goodbye.

i couldn't read your handwriting

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You are probably the only person in the world who can't read my handwriting. So now it's my fault that the package you claim to have sent didn't arrive? I'm sure you also sent 1000 e-mails that somehow bounced back. You sure tried very hard to get in touch :rolleyes:

your impulse to post here and insult me

Actually, I was deeply offended myself when you said that I didn't know the backside of a Tiamat record:cry:

Well, I'd say that's enough comedy...for now :D

thanks and goodbye

:headbang:

1b011.gif

...that's why I always use my keyboard:D

no, i didn't email you, and that's my fault, but communication works both ways, right? we're both busy people, and if we fail to keep in touch it's best not to air dirty laundry on message boards. you know where to find me, if you feel like continuing.

OK, now everybody stop bashing Chris, he's a cool guy with a cool site, you should thank him.

Chris, are you the same Chris Dick who once had (or maybe still has) a paper mag called Requiem? I have a copy of an issue lying around somewhere.

By the way, I can't find that Rapture mp3 anywhere either, it's not in the mp3 library.