New Release Tuesday...

Feb 11, 2002
Ohio
Visit site
So who got what this week?
I got Overkill RELIXIV
Groovie Ghoulies Monster Club
Mars Volta Frances the Mute 12" Single Supposed to be "the Key" to unlocking Frances the Mute CD... It has the Frances the Mute title track which is not on the cd...on the B/W it has The Widow live

I wanted to get the new Billy Idol cd but the shit I got was 40 bucks and I got to get comics tomorrow and still pay for BLS tix on friday...I'm gonna be broke...

I got Burn the Priest (Lamb of God's old band name and first cd) and I also got Cephalic Carnage: Anomalies. Both cd's are excellent and if you are a fan of either of the bands then you should get them right away. Man I should have taken the day off today. My ears are ringing and I am hung over:puke: from the concert last night btw it was an awesome show:headbang:

remington69 said:
I'm slow. I still need to get the new Priest.

Haven't been to Best Buy in a while. Too tempting to buy lots of stuff, and the whole wedding/buying a house has me strapped for cash.

At least you have your priorities in the right order!

remington69 said:
I'm slow. I still need to get the new Priest.

Haven't been to Best Buy in a while. Too tempting to buy lots of stuff, and the whole wedding/buying a house has me strapped for cash.

Went through that headache last fall(not the wedding thing thats a completely different headache that I still have not commited to, yet.) but buying a house is one of THE most stressfull things I have ever done. It probably doesn't help that you live in Chi-Town either(VERY expensive place). Good Luck on everything :wave:

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Went through that headache last fall(not the wedding thing thats a completely different headache that I still have not commited to, yet.) but buying a house is one of THE most stressfull things I have ever done. It probably doesn't help that you live in Chi-Town either(VERY expensive place). Good Luck on everything :wave:

Thanks. It sucks. Too many forms, fees, and lawyers. Just give me the damn place!

Overkill is good stuff. If you like overkill you'll like this album. The last song "Old School" is definitely the most unusal Overkill song I think I have ever heard. Reminds me of Dropkick Murphys!?!?

Mars Volta I haven't listened to yet as my turn table needs hooked up and I haven't been in the mood to get behind all my equiptment and sort throuth the spaghetti factory and try to figure out what goes to what. Now that I got this though I need to get off my ass.