New Ripper Owens Track

Just heard it. The new disc is okay. Sort of like a more hard rock leaning version of Beyond Fear. Some good songs, but nothing astounding. I much prefer the new Yng-ham disc to this.

I felt it was more of Beyond Fear with a different name, and yes we agree the new Malmsteen is better. Not oly that it also show Tim can adapt well to different types of bands (JP, IE, YM) but alone...he lacks something IMO :ill:

Cool interview, he looks like a nice down to earth guy. So sad (for me) his solo album turn out unispired, but I guess you can't say that in an interview :loco:

I know I was disappointed with the album too... Can you believe that I had my cell phone cut out three times during the interview? It was awful that I had to stop the interview three times... He didn't lose his cool even after the reception cutting out...

I know I was disappointed with the album too... Can you believe that I had my cell phone cut out three times during the interview? It was awful that I had to stop the interview three times... He didn't lose his cool even after the reception cutting out...

Great guy indeed, and yes I know both you and I expected more from his solo album, oh well such is life.

He is not a good songwriter, he needs to lend his great voice to a great songwriter and just let the magic happen.

If anyone wonder why some post dissappeared it's because I'm the mod and I can do it. I know no one really get offensive but the discussion was not meant for this forum.

Sixxswine and PM74 are regulars who contribute greatly to this place, also Sixxi (aka Ruben Mosqueda) writes very good reviews for several zines and sites. If someone doesn't like how he writes just don't read it and much less bring the subject for debate here.

And as for English is not my native language either as is not for several members and yet we communicate very good, no need to to bring that subject either.

I know neither Sixx nor PM74 need defense, but I AM THE MODERATOR and I do moderate as I like.

I hope this settles the subject and we can move on forward in this thread and in the forum in general.

I see....discussion not allowed here...okay...I'll step out again by the back door and allow you all to massage each other's egos....

It's okay for someone to post a poor review on an album - in essence post their OPINION on that album. They are entitled to that opinion.

But when someone posts an opinion on someone's badly written review - that's deleted because the guy that posted it is a regular here?

Right then.... :lol: Where's the back scratcher, gimme a shot, so I can join the club.
What's the point in a discussion forum where posts are deleted simply because they disagree with someone that's a regular poster in here?

But when someone posts an opinion on someone's badly written review - that's deleted because the guy that posted it is a regular here?

Yeah. Actually if you feel you NEED to put your opinion about the review put it where the review is posted NOT HERE.

What's the point in a discussion forum where posts are deleted simply because they disagree with someone that's a regular poster in here?

a) read the rules
b) no problem with arguing with regulars, irregulars and newbies as long as you follow...the rules.

If you feel you cannot keep the arrogance you so proudly exhibit under you avatar at bay then yeah, maybe you should exit stage left.

I can't ever understand people that stroll into a situation with both guns drawn and create trouble. When people react they act like they didn't cast the first stone. People are that unhappy in their personal lives that they have to stir up trouble elsewhere. The fact is he's entitled to his opinion but just look at who got bent out of shape in this whole thing... With that kind of attitude can someone tell me just how they expect to be accepted in this forum? Or society for that matter?

The fact is he's entitled to his opinion but just look at who got bent out of shape in this whole thing... With that kind of attitude can someone tell me just how they expect to be accepted in this forum? Or society for that matter?

Beats me Sixxi
c010.gif
. The same with the guy in the BM pictures thread.

I believe that using Internet and participate in forums must require a certain degree of common sense. I always check the place before I join or decide to post and depending on the forum I know where I can participate and where not (because either I'm gonna bore myself to death or end into a fight). And of course (like you well pointed) I don't enter the place all guns blazing :Smug:

Love the metal Internet community but sometimes I would like to do some eugenics on trolls :heh:

I can't ever understand people that stroll into a situation with both guns drawn and create trouble. When people react they act like they didn't cast the first stone. People are that unhappy in their personal lives that they have to stir up trouble elsewhere. The fact is he's entitled to his opinion but just look at who got bent out of shape in this whole thing... With that kind of attitude can someone tell me just how they expect to be accepted in this forum? Or society for that matter?

Okily-dokily Sigmund, nice take on my personal life. I flag up some spelling and grammar errors in some review and all of a sudden I'm a social pariah with a horrendous personal life. :worship: