New Room With A View album out now!!!

Don't pay attention to Pierrot and to bad-done-trendy-emo, the new RWAV album is a great mix of Katatonia sound and the good parts of emo-rock out there, such as some Thursday (but with far better voice) or some Dredg... It's doubtless one of the best releases of 2005.
Emo is not that bad, it has cool bands and a lot of shit like every other genre :) And it can really be close to novembrine stuff...

I really loved "First Year Departure" but I don't like the new one. I find it boring. The only small bright spot is the first track, which is ok, but nothing more.

AnTz0r said:
that swano guy is fucking everywhere.

That SWANÖ guy is fucking AWESOME
banger2.gif

AnTz0r said:
he is... esp. moontower :)

awesome
banger2.gif
and what about edge of sanity's crimson?
and nightingale?
a genius, that is!!!!!!

yeah, but this is turning from a RWAV thread into Swanö's projects thread and WORN might get angry, he's a dangerous guy, ya know :D.

well i'm sure worn likes swano too... after all, who doesn't? :D

you are right... crimson is... musicall bliss!!! and nightingale's I too.. but i still like moontower and crimson best :)

and the 2nd karaboudjan song ;)

yeah, you got some good taste in music:D.
what makes me love Swanö even more is the fact that lyrics of his "Losing Myself" :headbang: were written by Jonas of Katatonia, ya know, I'm Kata obsessed:D.
well, hopefully there will be a chance to see them all together again when they'll find a new Bloodbath singerrrrrr :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Nostalgiaplatz said:
Scarlet, what is your opinion on katatonia's new album? I am sure you've heard the leak already

i have not heard the leak already. what makes you sure i have?!
i heard 'my twin' and i find it very, very good. Daniel's drumming abilities get better with every album. as for the the rest... we shall see soon.

Well, you said you were a big fan of katatonia... I am a big fan of Novembre, if it leaks before I am able to buy it, I am going to get it, no matter how. It's the music that I want, not the plastic circle that my cd player reads and being that Novembre are my favorite band, it won't make me not buy the album afterwards, I think the same could happen to you, but if you say you didn't, who am I to argue? :)

As for the my twin, it's a very nice song. Maybe he'll learn more drumming from Giuseppe if they tour again :D

Nostalgiaplatz said:
As for the my twin, it's a very nice song. Maybe he'll learn more drumming from Giuseppe if they tour again :D

*cough* *cough* :D
ok, since you like my twin, i'll pretend i haven't read the sentence after :p