Room With A View

WORN_CARILLON

The Ogre
Jun 19, 2005
Italy
www.sardcofago.net
Check out this wonderful band, they released a fascinating debut on My Kingdom Music named "First Year Departure" and now they're coming out again with "Collecting Shells At Lighthouse Hill", I've heard the promo and it's really exciting, different from the "early '900 atmopsheres" from their debut and more "emo-postrock" oriented but still a great great great job!
The mix was done at Fascination Street (Ex Kuling studios - Opeth, Katatonia, Pain Of Salvation and many more), the release date is scheduled for September,
Francesco Grasso's vocals are improved a lot and the promo is "dangerous", it makes me listen to it several times in loop :worship:

we were talking about em with morningrise... awesome band, it has the italian sound :) go for it...

just wondering, when will they release the new album?

oh shit... youve heard the promo i must listen to it NOW!!!

They're awesome. I talked to Francesco by email and online and he was very nice guy!I already have that friction mp3....and it's great! How much will it take to have their new CD released?

The 3-trax promo is fuckiiiiin' great :kickass: and I hope the whole new album will be the same... many emo influences in these new songs for real, though I'm not so familiar with that style.
Should be out around the middle of September - the 12th, if I well remember - man, 1 year after the recording, that's incredible -and should be released as a limited double edition too, containing even a clip of a new song - "Breath The Water" - acoustic versions of some new songs as well and - the label says - even other great surprises... can't really wait...
Check out another excellent band who's just signed for My Kingdom Music and namely
EN DECLIN... well, I've heard just a couple of song from this act, but sounds very promising and their debut album should be out the same day as RwaV.

I've seen En Declin on stage with Klimt 1918, they were nice, a little of Opeth in their sound, but when asked for the cd they told me they didn't have more... sux... I'll wait for the MKM release :p

I recently bought "First year departure" and I must say I'm really impressed,very pleasing and refined work. :) my favourite song is certainly "Club epoque"..they definetely deserve a listening^^

sponsored by Worn_Carillon :D

Ahuahuah again? :tickled: You're welcome :)
I love that album, and the samples from Ettore Petrolini, an actor from the early '900, I read something about his life and career and it was very interesting... but only italian people can understand his words-jokes, I think...

You should listen also to Black Thorns Lodge demo, their older monicker, they were a big big copy of Katatonia's Brave Murder Day but a really good job, in fact it took them to sign with MKM

And this illusion is near to fall
forever is not ever...
To a frozen memory i have to live
but now it's time to leave it...

i would like the black thorns lodge demo... ive been trying to find the mp3 for quite some time :-(

From their debut, I think my favorite is the 1st song...it's so full of imagery! the train departing sound...the very nice guitar lead! It's awesome!

I too want it Worn, but it has to be a day where you can be online from 02:00 - 08:00 am (italy's time) cuz of my lame ISP charging for "international bandwidth" :yell:

The guy from their label, told me that the release of the new album's been postponed once more to the 20/10/2005, bcs of the 2nd cd containing unrelased songs, a clip and acoustic songs in a ltd. slipcase edition - 2000 copies.
One is mine.

At the same time, will be unleashed too EN DECLIN, another band from Rome, which is very interesting.