New Scott ian Merchandise up the wazoo...

t-rave

Dec 11, 2002
Michigan
www.ratchetjaw.com
funny ..the local Media Play is selling the randall vmax combo as the Scott Ian Wee Max.....same amp but with scott ian graphics geared towards kiddies....In fact Scott Ian swag has taken over Media Play....pedals , straps, amps an instructional dvd and even a $200 guitar...looks like the notman signed a sweet deal...

tell us more Mr. Wu...

I actually never looked on the net...they have a cool $200 scott Ian Lyon ( cheap washburn series) guitar with pentagram inlays , a blue tatto design , and a scott ian logo on the headstock...go to media play and check one out...

there is also the randall wee max, and the scott ian "pedal of mass destruction" and dvd produced by third wave ( they did MOMD) and washburn straps , etc.

maybe this sites new web store will sell this stuff...

I saw his half stacks on sale on eBay. $2,400 or so. Im glad the band has all this new stuff available. Anthrax never had enough merch for my liking. If only they had fabric posters available, I would be all over them....

DiscipleOfThePit said:
God, Rosenfeld must really be hard up for cash.

I don't think so ..... Don't feed me that your Dogma Bullshit..... I just called the Media play in San Jose and the got the stuff there too..... I am going there this weekend.....

Does anyone know (or care) why Scott stopped using Jackson guitars and switched to washburn? He'd been using his signature JJ Jackson for ages man. Did Jackson piss him off I wonder??

Just got the new Scott Ian wristband see www.whateverittakes.org - cool man.

also just got last 2 tickets for the Oxford Zodiac gig in Oxford Uk on July 14th. awesome!!

DeathsHead said:
Prob because Fender bought Jackson and now they are shit

Hey man I work for Fender and there not a shit company!! Jackson guitars are better now than they have been for along time.

Had to get that off my chest :hotjump:

Hey man I work for Fender and there not a shit company!! Jackson guitars are better now than they have been for along time

NO offense to you, but in my opinion Fender rank right up there with the BC Rich NJ series--playable but lots of room for improvement.

Ian.jpg

DSCF3241.jpg

DSCF3240.jpg