Scott Ian Signature Series Items

Hey Comrads!

I was in the store today (Sam Goody), and I was thinking about buying a guitar. Well, suprise suprise, they had Scott Ian Signature Series items there! I was pretty shocked and decided to have a look. They had the guitar for $200 (Lyon series by Washburn) that normally retailed for $400. But there was another company, Randall, that made Signature Series amp's for $200, a distorter for $70, and some other stuff. I did a search on Google for all of it, and couldn't find any of it. It's pissing me off since I plan on buying some of it, but I want to know if it's at least decent for someone learning to play the guitar.

So, does anyone here have any info on them?

DSCF3242.jpg

It a sweet guitar...... but i never get to play it ... thanks Mel.......

Cool pick Thraxx (brainwashed from birth i'd wager on the joys of Thrax)
Im struggling to find a UK supplier for Lyon guitars, has anyone in Europe managed to get one yet?

WOW! Glad to see all the quick replies!

I'm still torn between getting the Scott Ian signature or the Dimebag one simply because I've always wanted a "Flying V" guitar. The rest of the equipment by Randall should be up to stuff as well, simply because it is endorsed by none other than Scott Ian himself. I'm going to have my friend who is pratically an expert on guitars go with me today and have a look at the stuff.

Thanks again, and keep the replies coming! :)

MyHatred said:
That is definitely a kickass guitar....Makes me want to put my drumsticks down....Well maybe not:Spin:

Hey fuckers i already made this thread(but sadly i have to say this one is better then mine)

Well, I finally went out and got the entire rigging I needed. You can just ignore all the crap in the background:

My-Guitar-Set.jpg

Scott Ian Signature Series Guitar by Lyon/Washburn
Fender 15R Amp
Guitar Stand

I also got stuff like a Fender cable, Ernie Ball Heavy Guitar Pics, Dickies Skull-Pattern Guitar Strap, and a Bord AutoGuitar/Bass Tuner.

The whole thing only cost me $372 plus tax, and I'm pretty happy about the entire thing. I also got a 2-year warranty on the guitar itself, so in case something happens to it, I get a new one for free. :) And to make the deal even sweeter, I get $100 back since I got it at Sam Goody and with my Replay Rewards card. KICK ASS!

Jockthrax said:
I'm getting pretty jealous, i cant find anywhere in the uk that stocks this guitar.
Is there anything else included in the guitar deal (straps etc)?

Actually, yes. :)

It comes with a guitar bag and 3 pics. I still haven't opened up anything, so I can't go into heavy details. But I can give you all the product info! :)

It's model number LSI10 and is made by Lyon/Washburn Guitars.

And if your having problems getting them in the UK, feel free to send me an e-mail and I might be able to give you a hand. I'm sure a few other people here could, too.