New Sepia Dreamer song

Yeah it's cool. The only thing was at the end when the distortion kicks in I was like "hell yeah" but the fricken song ended. I wanted it to go on and be epic. But here's an idea for you to think about--why not have that distortion transition into another song when you put it to cd. Have no break, just straight into another song, something like how Nevermore goes into poisongodmachine straight after the previous song. I think that would rule. Especially if the next song was as good as Poisongodmachine hahaha.

Genius Gone Insane said:
Yeah it's cool. The only thing was at the end when the distortion kicks in I was like "hell yeah" but the fricken song ended. I wanted it to go on and be epic. But here's an idea for you to think about--why not have that distortion transition into another song when you put it to cd. Have no break, just straight into another song, something like how Nevermore goes into poisongodmachine straight after the previous song. I think that would rule. Especially if the next song was as good as Poisongodmachine hahaha.

LOL

I wasn't going to say, but you'll be thrilled to hear that that is exactly what is meant to happen next... :lol:

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
Hey guys, i posted a new sepia dreamer song here: http://www.myspace.com/sepiadreamer

Of course it's not the highest quality being myspace, and its the first time i've recorded acoustic guitars "properly" (i.e. not just practising/messing about)

Please let me know what you think. :headbang:

p.s. song is the one at the bottom with the obvious title!

Are you planning to stay instrumental or are you going to get a vocalist?
I think your stuff would be even better with mystic lyrics and deep growls.
However, that song rocked. Kinda Pink Floyd goes metal feeling was present