New Seventh Wonder and Venturia now in stock

I want that Seventh Wonder CD. Are you going to have plenty of them at ProgPower?

I like your description of the Katra album...

I don't know where Napalm keeps finding these gorgeous women with killer voices - they must have them all locked up in a warehouse in Austria. Napalm should come out with a special edition version that has a pack of tissues included.

Yeah, a special Ltd.Ed. "crank one off" digipak :lol:

New Venturia is great! I haven't heard the new Seventh Wonder, but I seriously suggest you ordering the new Venturia from Ken!! Very very solid disc, totally worth it!

I've been listening to the new one (Mercy Falls) from Seventh Wonder for awhile now. It's fantastic. I'd love to see these guys at PPUSA X. Extremely melodic, yet well-crafted (read: technical) music.

The new one (Hybrid) from Venturia arrived today. Amazing. Somewhat heavier than their first one. But equally as musically diverse. Great set of pipes on the chick. Catchy songwriting.

I don't know about anyone else, but a PPUSA X line-up that included...

Seventh Wonder
Venturia
Falconer
Suspyre

...would totally blow me away.

I highly recommend the new ones from Seventh Wonder and Venturia. They're among my favorites, rarely leaving my CD player.

Bill

I would go based on that short list alone. Everything else would be gravy. Good call!

Yeah, I think I would, too. There's something incredibly exciting about those bands. Really fresh, well-crafted stuff. I haven't been this excited about bands in a long time.

The new Seventh Wonder, in fact, is a candidate for album of the year. Granted, the concept is a bit hokey. But it's extremely powerful music. The vocalist has a fantastic voice that fits so well with the music.

Yeah. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Bill

I've been listening to the new one (Mercy Falls) from Seventh Wonder for awhile now. It's fantastic. I'd love to see these guys at PPUSA X. Extremely melodic, yet well-crafted (read: technical) music.

The new one (Hybrid) from Venturia arrived today. Amazing. Somewhat heavier than their first one. But equally as musically diverse. Great set of pipes on the chick. Catchy songwriting.

I don't know about anyone else, but a PPUSA X line-up that included...

Seventh Wonder
Venturia
Falconer
Suspyre

...would totally blow me away.

I highly recommend the new ones from Seventh Wonder and Venturia. They're among my favorites, rarely leaving my CD player.

Bill

I would like to add Serenity to that bill as well. I've fallen in love with that band within the past month. :worship:

~Brian~

I would like to add Serenity to that bill as well. I've fallen in love with that band within the past month. :worship:

~Brian~

This is really funny. I was just thinking that. I popped the new Serenity into my CD player and thought, "I wonder if I had Serenity on my wish list?" When I checked, I didn't. But you added it.

You're right. Serenity belongs on the list of exciting bands with new albums out.

Seventh Wonder
Venturia
Falconer
Suspyre
Serenity

Glenn always throws curve balls, though. So by creating a band wish list like this, he's liable to zig when we want him to zag. :)

The new albums from Venturia and Seventh Wonder are amazing. Holy crap, they're great albums. I strongly urge everyone to order them ASAP or hope they're still around at PPUSA to buy from Ken or Lance.