New Shadows Fall or new Machine Head?

Which new album is better?

• The Threads of Life

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • The Blackening

Votes: 19 86.4%

• Total voters
The Blackening. As for Shadows Fall, I find them boring, plus people are saying the same thing about the new album, lol.

I like the singer. Doesn't really sound fake to me, but whatevah.

He isn't too bad, Clean Vocals are pretty horrible, but some of the growls aren't that bad...not the best but decent I suppose...

as for who wins

Machine Head by a longshot! "The Blackening" has some killer solos

The Blackening. As for Shadows Fall, I find them boring, plus people are saying the same thing about the new album, lol.
Ill admit I really liked War Within...but the new one is the same tired formula:puke: . They are just pounding their dicks in the dirt at this point.
The Blackening really is great.

Machine Head sold out by making albums with no solos. Said albums were also fucking shite. What was all that crying about on the one with the red plastic jewel case? Fucking pish. Fuck em.

Machine Head has always been b rated and their first 1,2 albums while being metal are still not much above average, and then the band release 4,5 horrible albums. Why would I bother checking out their album regardless what they are trying to accomplish.

Thats shallow. Bands are known to redeem themselves.
Ill agree that Supercharger and The Burning Red were dogballs, but their new one deserves a chance...

Thats shallow. Bands are known to redeem themselves.
Ill agree that Supercharger and The Burning Red were dogballs, but their new one deserves a chance...

I don't just check out a bands 6th album when I never really thought much of the band to begin with. It's not shallow.

Sounds alright actually, the first song is pretty good. :) The band always had the ingredients there to be fucking great, then they sold out. Maybe this album is the real deal. The first solo rocks anyway which is Good.

Okay I have the whole thing now and it's fucking crap. Half of each song is okay with nice solos and riffs, the other half sounds like the sort of music in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. And the other half (wait....) sounds like Trivium. It's a fucking joke, it's not even metal. These cunts can fuck off. If you thought Burn My Eyes was shit, this will make you eat your own arse. Or something.

Fuck off Machine Head you pop-metal Trivium-lite bastards.