New Shadows Fall or new Machine Head?

Which new album is better?

• The Threads of Life

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • The Blackening

Votes: 19 86.4%

• Total voters
Burn My Eyes is shit, Burn My Eyes was fucking Nu-Metal in my opinion, the only song worth listening on that cd was "Old" everything else on it sucks...

Burn My Eyes is shit, Burn My Eyes was fucking Nu-Metal in my opinion, the only song worth listening on that cd was "Old" everything else on it sucks...
Go listen to "Im Your God Now" once more, if you haven't listened to it already. Seriously some killer riffs on that song, and is probably their darkest song. Definitely not a nu-metal album in even the slightest fucking way. Might as well call Pantera and Sepultura nu-metal as well.
edit: coal chamber were the originators of nu-metal along with Korn and they both blow goats.

Go listen to "Im Your God Now" once more, if you haven't listened to it already. Seriously some killer riffs on that song, and is probably their darkest song. Definitely not a nu-metal album in even the slightest fucking way. Might as well call Pantera and Sepultura nu-metal as well.
edit: coal chamber were the originators of nu-metal along with Korn and they both blow goats.

Call Sepultura nu-metal? Where have you been? Everyone DID call them nu-metal until Max fucked off to make another nu-metal band. For fuck sake, the guy doesn't even have enough strings on his guitar to play a solo, how much more nu-metal can he be?!

And Coal Chamber didn't "originate" nu-metal, if anyone can be blamed for it I'd vote for Sepultura on that piece of shite "Roots".

Machine Head were nu-metal since they dropped the soloing and started whining like girls. At least admit it to yourself that you're a nu-metal fan, instead of trying to persuade everyone else that Machine Head are some kind of brutal death metal band. :lol: And that new album is even worse than nu-metal since it sounds like those "trendy" poofs you hear on MTV all day. And Trivium.

Call Sepultura nu-metal? Where have you been? Everyone DID call them nu-metal until Max fucked off to make another nu-metal band. For fuck sake, the guy doesn't even have enough strings on his guitar to play a solo, how much more nu-metal can he be?!

And Coal Chamber didn't "originate" nu-metal, if anyone can be blamed for it I'd vote for Sepultura on that piece of shite "Roots".

Machine Head were nu-metal since they dropped the soloing and started whining like girls. At least admit it to yourself that you're a nu-metal fan, instead of trying to persuade everyone else that Machine Head are some kind of brutal death metal band. :lol: And that new album is even worse than nu-metal since it sounds like those "trendy" poofs you hear on MTV all day. And Trivium.
Dude you're all over the place...A.d.d??
First off im not a nu-metal fan and im not trying to persuade anyone. Korn self-titled came out in 94. Clarifying my point.
And when did Mtv start playing anything metal? :lol:

Dude you're all over the place...A.d.d??
First off im not a nu-metal fan and im not trying to persuade anyone. Korn self-titled came out in 94. Clarifying my point.
And when did Mtv start playing anything metal? :lol:

DUDE? Where's my car? Dude? Dude? Looks like a lady?
Dude? You're a cunt.

Who cares when Korn "self titled" came out? Not I! Most metal/rock fans wouldn't know when it came out - the fact YOU DO speaks volumes.
MTV play shite. That's why they play the kind of shite you listen to. Like Machine fucking Head. Nob.