NEW SHOW ADDED FOR MAY 3Rd.. MY bday show!

CCshred

maidens guitar
Jan 5, 2009
Moorpark
The Maidens will be playing at the HOUSE OF BLUES Anaheim on MAY 3rd, which will be the last show for awhile as i will be heading home to see Moma Cox in philly for a couple of weeks... so that means of course it will be Adriana's bday bash:D! come on out!!!!!! the maidens will then be back on may 25th at BRIXTON in redondo.

Rock and roll! :p

The Maidens will be playing at the HOUSE OF BLUES Anaheim on MAY 3rd, which will be the last show for awhile as i will be heading home to see Moma Cox in philly for a couple of weeks... so that means of course it will be Adriana's bday bash:D! come on out!!!!!! the maidens will then be back on may 25th at BRIXTON in redondo.

Rock and roll! :p

Rock and Roll indeed!!. Happy Early Birthday Courtney!. Hopefully I won't have rehearsal that night; gotta go to the H.O.B. I'm excited about tomorrow night at The Gaslamp. It's my first Maidens gig ;)

my bday too! maybe the metal goddess will find a way for me to get there for it! either way, i'm sure it will be a helluva show! rock on, ladies and i hope to see ya soon!

i was there front row sorta...... i freakin got ur pick it fell right next to me on the floor :D

u are freakin amazing at guitar and sexy to top it off :rofl:

anyways can't wait to see u guys live again :D
p.s. my bday is the 14th of this month ;) when is urs?